Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    @KahlilBell32: It is official. I am a JET!!! God is great. Hello JET nation!!! And hello NYC!!!
    They're getting real desperate

vCash
    I've done this breakdown more than a few times and if we resign everyone we want to for a reasonable price and restructure a couple contracts we had around 16 mil.

I will look back over the threads and find my breakdowns
    What about the draft?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    I've done this breakdown more than a few times and if we resign everyone we want to for a reasonable price and restructure a couple contracts we had around 16 mil.

I will look back over the threads and find my breakdowns
    What about the draft?
    I will look at that as well.. That's only 3 mil or so this coming year with a late 1st and no 3rd or 7th

our future

vCash
    Bears work out four punters at Halas

The Chicago Bears brought in free agent punters Ryan Quigley, Spencer Lanning, Chas Henry and Ryan Tydlacka on a tryout basis Wednesday morning at Halas Hall.

Quigley and Lanning had each served as the Bears' backup to starter Adam Podlesh in training camp the last two summers. Lanning also spent time this past offseason with the Jacksonville Jaguars, Cleveland Browns and the New York Jets.

"We had punters in today because normally just about every week there is someone we are looking at," Bears coach Lovie Smith said. "We're always trying to improve our team and see what is out there. Today was a punters day."

Podlesh has struggled a bit in his second season in Chicago after signing a five-year, $10 million contract with the Bears in the 2011 offseason.

His season got off on a bad note when he sustained a hip flexor injury early in the preseason that caused him to miss several weeks leading up the regular season opener against the Indianapolis Colts. The Bears carried a second punter, rookie Quigley, on the 53-man roster in Week 1, but Podlesh returned in time to punt against the Colts and Quigley was waived the following day.

Smith said Podlesh's health did not factor into the club's decision to workout the four free agent punters.

"He's healthy," Smith said. "If you are out there on the football field you are healthy and ready to go, especially with the punter. You have to have everything right before you can punt. So that's not an issue."

Through nine games, Podlesh is No. 30 in the NFL with an average of 41.7 yards per kick and No. 21 with a net average of 38.4. He had three punts of under 40 yards in the club's 13-6 loss to the Houston Texans, although one of the kicks was downed at the Texans' 3-yard line.

"Podlesh has played well for us throughout," Smith said. "No one played as well as they needed to the last game. None of us performed as well as we needed to."
    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bear...nters-at-halas

vCash
    Having a hip flexor injury makes so much freaking sense. I was wondering what the hell was wrong with him. Depending on the severity, this really might spell the rapid decline of his career. *personal anecdote* I hurt my hip flexor in high school, and it still bothers me almost 10 years later.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Having a hip flexor injury makes so much freaking sense. I was wondering what the hell was wrong with him. Depending on the severity, this really might spell the rapid decline of his career. *personal anecdote* I hurt my hip flexor in high school, and it still bothers me almost 10 years later.
    Was it from the dance moves in your sig or the action you got bc of the dance moves?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Was it from the dance moves in your sig or the action you got bc of the dance moves?
    A combination. I'm surprised you forgot. Let me play a song to help you remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfLEc09tTjI

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    They're getting real desperate
    is he there to play QB.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    if we do have as much money as reported then getting a LT might not be out of the question. Clady or Jake long. although, I like Clady more. would be awsome.

one guy who might also be worth a look is Sabastian Volmer,

Quick question though, how much do you think Tim jennings is going to be looking for over this offseason???

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    He signed a two year deal

vCash
    Is Roach, Wootton, Izzy, Rachal, and Moore worth resigning and for how much?

vCash
    Not one of them should be expensive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    I would resign all of them. I would say that less than 6 mil per

our future

vCash
    Gould ready to leave Chicago?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3519/robbie-gould

Bears K Robbie Gould said the field conditions at Soldier Field could be a factor in if he re-signs. Gould's contract is up after next season. He 10-of-13 at Soldier Field this season and appeared especially upset with the ragged, wet field in last Sunday night's loss to the Texans. "Those will be situations that I'm going to take into [consideration]," Gould said. "I don’t know if I want to deal with that as I get older as a kicker."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    roach, probably, he would come cheap

Wootton, I also would think so, young pass rusher, we could use him moving foward,

Izzy, probably let go, only becasue wootton will probaly want money, he is also getting older,

Rachal depends on how we aproach FA/Draft, we we can get a LT in FA and a guard in the 2nd round **** him. rather stick with louis.

moore depends on how much he wants, it sounds like hayden beat him out for teh nickle spot. which is where he thrived. so IDk.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast