Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    People should be outraged at the quality of some nurses in the medical field and not someone casually enjoying some mary jane.

I legitimately know of two girls from HS who were in remedial coursework who are now nurses. That **** is scary (and no, they haven't changed).
    I totally agree, while there are some great nurses out there, I see way too many people who shouldn't pass clinic because they can't even handle the workload of one patient, the teachers will usually pass them because they don't want to be mean or god knows what

NT of the Future

vCash
    In fact, today at clinic our instructor had to pull a student away for an hour and talk to her about prioritizing and how important it is and then our end of the day pep talk was to teach this lady how to do paperwork... I was pissed, not my problem, I am able to handle the workload of one patient and do my extensive paperwork with no trouble, this lady has no business being a nurse and because she's book smart and can get away with it in the classroom, she will advance

NT of the Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    A) I never said Mary-Jane doesn't have an effect. Typically (though it varies from person to person), you may be tired (sort of hungover) for a day or so afterwards. What I did say, however, is that it doesn't give you BRAIN DAMAGE. Which it doesn't. In fact, since you are obviously online right now, feel free to cite me a SCHOLARLY article that proves otherwise. I'll wait.

How about you show me an article that shows it doesn't affect your brain!!!

B) I smoke maybe once a week or once every two weeks. I DID go through a phase where I smoked much more often during by senior year of HS and freshman year of college. It's just that for MOST people, a PHASE. I grew out of it and I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I used to.

Then why is the correctional system filled with people who were under the infuence of mary jane at the time of there crimes. And where is the proof that it is only a phase for most? C)

Given how huge the MCAT is, I literally need to study for it every waking moment. With that, I won't be drinking either or spending near as much time with my friends as I usually do. So yes, I plan on not smoking weed either cause it's time wasted that I otherwise could be studying.

But if it isn't harmful, why stop? Maybe because it does have a negative affect on the brain. The chemical THC found in marijuana has been found to be left on the brain years after use.

And finally, I have never, ever, ever smoked when I worked (as an EMT) or when I study or in class. Never. When I do my work, be it classwork or regular work, I make sure I give it my all. As hopefully a doctor in the future, that will be no different.

Again the chemical THC is left on your brain!

Whatever the hell I do on my own time is what I want. Be it smoking, drinking or just whatever the hell I am. And with that, I don't give two ***** what you think.
    And with that statement, you should never be placed in a position to affect lives. To whom much is given, much is expected. Try living a little bit more of real life and then come back and talk about experience and life when you have some wisdom to go with the book knowledge you have obtained.

Lastly, show me a fact, be it an article or whatever, that shows marijuana don't affect your brain? I will wait!
    Last edited by Jordan Rules; 10-09-2012 at 06:52 PM.

vCash
    Smells like pig in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    No offense but, you sound like an up tight Nancy do good. Do you really think doctors/nurses in one of the most hectic work fields aren't finding ways to sedate themselves from the realities they too face??

You really think one should worry about someone in a professional field that occasionally smokes pot??? I'd think a doctor or nurse would be crazy not to find a way as easy as pot to relax a bit from their insane work life at least much more then them to be raging alcoholics.

vCash
    Lol, classic case of someone with zero evidence. If you are gonna make such a strong statement, back it up.

Unsurprisingly, you have no evidence. Scary to think you actually enforce the l law.maybe that's why our streets are such a ****ing mess.

And I'd be happy to prove you wrong when I get home.
    Last edited by kozelkid; 10-09-2012 at 07:24 PM.

vCash
    Fyi, there is no chemical that ever remains in a body forever. Virtually everything gets metabolized. You totally pulled that out of your ***.

vCash
    He's an uneducated fraud. That's why he's a cop and not a job that requires a little more education.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo0775 View Post
    People should be outraged at the quality of some nurses in the medical field and not someone casually enjoying some mary jane.

I legitimately know of two girls from HS who were in remedial coursework who are now nurses. That **** is scary (and no, they haven't changed).
    I have a friend (god knows I love her) but she is literally an alcoholic (multiple DUIs) and used to be hooked on prescription pain killers.

Registered nurse.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash

2012 FA/Trade ideas thread

Total side track aside I actually wouldn't mind Burress as a big body to add in the RZ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    No offense but, you sound like an up tight Nancy do good. Do you really think doctors/nurses in one of the most hectic work fields aren't finding ways to sedate themselves from the realities they too face??

You really think one should worry about someone in a professional field that occasionally smokes pot??? I'd think a doctor or nurse would be crazy not to find a way as easy as pot to relax a bit from their insane work life at least much more then them to be raging alcoholics.
    I never see an excuse to use drugs of any kind to cope with life. I have seen my share of death and sorrow, and never will I say it is ok to turn to some type of substance to deal with it.

vCash
    Fyi, there is no chemical that ever remains in a body forever. Virtually everything gets metabolized. You totally pulled that out of your ***.
    Really? And you know this how? Where is your proof?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    I never see an excuse to use drugs of any kind to cope with life. I have seen my share of death and sorrow, and never will I say it is ok to turn to some type of substance to deal with it.
    It's called a recreational drug for a reason. I have never smoked weed to deal with my problems. I've only really done it when I was hammered during a party. Like I said, I'm not a fan because it makes me really tired, but not only doesn't it lead to death it's not a harming coping drug either.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules:23888172
    Fyi, there is no chemical that ever remains in a body forever. Virtually everything gets somebolized. You totally pulled that out of your ***.
    Really? And you know this how? Where is your proof?
    From taking numerous neuroscience and biology classes. I'll be happy to give you some links to articles when I get home.

vCash
    He's an uneducated fraud. That's why he's a cop and not a job that requires a little more education.
    Ooohh! Your a tough guy. And since you have not proven anything other than how much of a childish *** you are, your immature thoughts are factless. I would like to see you prove where marijuana doesn't affect your brain. I guess you can't cause your brain is already affected you punk *** kid!

Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast