Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1091
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,571
    vCash
    1500

    2012 FA/Trade ideas thread

    It proves nothing. My posts for years on here should tell you that. Saying cwill should be our LT is like saying Rashied Davis should be our #2 starting receiver.., that make sense, think that would be good? Why because he has proved he is not capable of doing it. So if every week I kept bringing that wouldn't it get old?

    I'm in agreeance with the bears F.O and coaching staff. You are saying that me and them don't know what we are taking about, and you have the better answer.. Don't you think there's a pretty strong chance your dead wrong and need to drop it.

    Cwill was brought in as a tight end to block two weeks ago and couldn't even do that. And then the after effect he has become inactive..

    Really you still say he should start??? Ridiculous.



    our future

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    419
    vCash
    1500
    anyone know what our cap situation could look like after we address melton, urlacher (hopefully just cant picture the guy finishing his career with our a c on his helmet ), cutler, and tillman.

    could we have enough left over to go after cutlers old LT from denver Ryan Clady that way we could focus our draft on getting younger on def and a pass catching TE who can catch and ball and stand up at the same time

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nabster26 View Post
    anyone know what our cap situation could look like after we address melton, urlacher (hopefully just cant picture the guy finishing his career with our a c on his helmet ), cutler, and tillman.

    could we have enough left over to go after cutlers old LT from denver Ryan Clady that way we could focus our draft on getting younger on def and a pass catching TE who can catch and ball and stand up at the same time
    It depends on how those contracts turn out. I've analyzed it several times and yes we could bring in a top Lat. I don't if clady is the answer though. We will see how that goes. I would rather get with Albert and not sacrifice our depth



    our future

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34,812
    vCash
    1500
    Whoops, wrong thread.

    And Cwill sucks.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    It proves nothing. My posts for years on here should tell you that. Saying cwill should be our LT is like saying Rashied Davis should be our #2 starting receiver.., that make sense, think that would be good? Why because he has proved he is not capable of doing it. So if every week I kept bringing that wouldn't it get old?

    I'm in agreeance with the bears F.O and coaching staff. You are saying that me and them don't know what we are taking about, and you have the better answer.. Don't you think there's a pretty strong chance your dead wrong and need to drop it.

    Cwill was brought in as a tight end to block two weeks ago and couldn't even do that. And then the after effect he has become inactive..

    Really you still say he should start??? Ridiculous.
    Once again you are having trouble reading what I actually post. I have admitted after the Giants preseason game that Webb played better in that game than did Williams.

    I suggested that maybe the Bears could trade Williams to Arizona because their LT looks horrible. Then you came jumping my **** saying that CWill is horrible and that I am a simpleton. You went on to state that Williams will be out of the league in a year and half tops.

    I will say this, Williams is a better player than Batiste(spelling). The competition between Williams and Webb was close which means that he has some value. Also because Williams was knocked down on a block a couple of weeks ago, doesn't mean that he is horrible. Every player has bad plays. To constantly read you ridicue people because you feel differently is getting old. Your argument has very little substance and it contains slighted facts.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    Whoops, wrong thread.

    And Cwill sucks.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34,812
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    He still sucks.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    He still sucks.
    Proof???? Stats???? I didn't think so.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,271
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    He still sucks.
    Proof???? Stats???? I didn't think so.
    The fact that he can't crack a lineup, let alone an active roster for one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL raises some flags

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    The fact that he can't crack a lineup, let alone an active roster for one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL raises some flags
    I can agree with that statement. However, I think that the Bears O line has looked much better.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14,756
    vCash
    1500
    JR should talk to Miami with his selling skills we can trade Chris Williams for Jake Long.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34,812
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules:23886641
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    He still sucks.
    Proof???? Stats???? I didn't think so.
    If you're gonna ask a question, let it be answered you arrogant ****ing prick.

    And as jpro correctly said, how about the fact that he can't beat out the Great Webb or Scott.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy69 View Post
    JR should talk to Miami with his selling skills we can trade Chris Williams for Jake Long.
    Everyone is welcomed to their opinions, that's my point. To question a person's IQ because of an opinion is over the top, IMO. Truth be told, I believe Williams would be better in a different system, maybe a zone blocking system or more of a west coast offense.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Worth
    Posts
    19,634
    vCash
    1500
    Eh, I don't think Williams is anything special, but in fairness the Bears haven't been exactly successful at eyeing OL talent.

    Hell, just look at the way Tice slobs over Webb's knob every time he speaks.

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    If you're gonna ask a question, let it be answered you arrogant ****ing prick.And as jpro correctly said, how about the fact that he can't beat out the Great Webb or Scott.
    And this is coming from the weed smoking want to be doctor. You're a foolish clown. Grow the **** up!

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •