Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1091
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,904
    vCash
    1500
    Sign Terrell Owens!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Worth
    Posts
    19,681
    vCash
    1500
    Wish Knox was playing

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,741
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Sign Terrell Owens!
    I'm sure you're serious too

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    20,680
    vCash
    1500
    Knox is perfect for this offense right now.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,659
    vCash
    1500

    2012 FA/Trade ideas thread

    @mikecwright: WR Kamar Aiken expected 2 sign to Bears practice squad. My fault.


    That would likely mean we see joe Anderson brought up?



    our future

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Then he should be the starting LT here or somewhere for sure....

    Or maybe he's crap and every else knows that. If he had as many opportunities as baptise than his colors would have shown, but the coaching staff who must be the dumbest people in football think he's so much trash they won't start him over Webb.

    He was drafted to be our tenure LT. He has sucked since day one, can't get healthy and can't beat out the lowest rated tackle last year in the nfl.

    Maybe that would start to stick for you.

    He ****ing sucks..... Horribly

    You're a simpleton if you still think this kid can play football. He is out of the league in a year and a half tops.

    Webb had 4 decent games last year too. He good??? No...

    Chris Williams is worse than the worst LT in the nfl.,.

    Anyone that says we can get some decent trade for him or we should play him, speaks for your football IQ.
    I have been out of town for a few days and couldn't disagree more! And you want to question my football IQ, because I believe Williams can play LT?

    In Tice's own words, he said he would not change players at LT when the two are close in talent, especially if one is already a starter and has great potential.

    Where has it been shown that Williams sucked at LT? My IQ is questioned by you? Show me where Williams have sucked as being worse than the worst at LT. Further show me where he will be out the league! You're welcomed to your opinion, but that's all it is. Just like I have mine. Furthermore, if he is so horrible, why haven't the Bears cut him? Surely, if he sucks as bad as you say he does, the Bears can easily replace him and upgrade. Or maybe he isn't as bad as you suggest!

    I can and will say that four of the five games that he has played at LT, he looked darn good. by the Bears keeping him on their roster for four years, i guess you question their football IQ? And if you doubt that and/or question that, I question your football IQ!!!
    Last edited by Jordan Rules; 10-09-2012 at 01:14 PM.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,904
    vCash
    1500
    Chris Summers is the answer

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,904
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Wish Knox was playing
    Why so he could cause Jay to throw more picks

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post

    You're a simpleton if you still think this kid can play football. He is out of the league in a year and a half tops.

    Webb had 4 decent games last year too. He good??? No...

    Chris Williams is worse than the worst LT in the nfl.,.

    Anyone that says we can get some decent trade for him or we should play him, speaks for your football IQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    I couldn't have said it better mike_brez!! Well done.
    So, I am foolish or gullible for thinking Williams is better than Batiste (spelling)? I have tried to be patient with your ignorance and rash assumptions, but I don't see it getting any better. Where has Batiste shown that he is better or has played better than Williams?

    Before criticizing someone else for their opinion, try knowing what you're talking about. Since Williams has had higher ratings than Batiste and Webb, I guess PFF is a simpleton also? Or maybe you should open mouth and insert foot!

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,879
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    @mikecwright: WR Kamar Aiken expected 2 sign to Bears practice squad. My fault.


    That would likely mean we see joe Anderson brought up?
    That's what I'm thinking

    With rookie Alshon Jeffery likely to miss time with a fracture in his right hand, the Chicago Bears are expected to sign Kamar Aiken to the practice squad on Tuesday, according to an NFL source.

    Terms of the deal weren't immediately disclosed for the 6-foot-2, 213-pound Aiken, who last week was released from the practice squad of the Buffalo Bills. A corresponding roster move will have to be made to add Aiken.


    There's a chance the team could promote rookie Joe Anderson from the practice squad to the active roster, and move Aiken into his place, which would seem a likely scenario. Anderson turned heads in the
    preseason and has some familiarity with the offense, despite his inexperience.

    Aiken, meanwhile, has NFL experience, having played in two games, contributing primarily as a special teamer. Signed as an undrafted free agent in 2011 by Buffalo from Central Florida, Aiken has spent the majority of his time in the league on the Bills' practice squad. So his lack of familiarity with Chicago's offense could mean the team plans to proceed slowly with the new receiver.

    Aiken worked out for the Green Bay Packers on Monday, and was scheduled Tuesday to visit theNew England Patriots, according to a source. As Aiken boarded a flight leaving Green Bay, the Bears swooped in with a call, and the receiver immediately proceeded late Monday afternoon to Halas Hall.

    It's unrealistic to think Aiken or any other young receiver on the roster can duplicate Jeffery's impact on the Bears over five games. That feat would be left to a veteran player such as Earl Bennett, who has missed the last two games because of a hand injury, but participated last week in practices in a limited capacity or Devin Hester, who has scored touchdowns in each of the last two weeks despite decreased repetitions.

    A second-round pick out of South Carolina, Jeffery caught 14 passes for 184 yards in five games before suffering the injury in the second half Sunday of Chicago's 41-3 trouncing of theJacksonville Jaguars.

    Jeffery underwent an x-ray Monday morning, and it was determined he suffered a fracture in the hand, according to a source, who added the receiver's hand was immediately placed into a cast.

    The injury won't require surgery, the source said. But Jeffery is expected to miss multiple games as he recovers.

    The Bears haven't given any indication as to how they plan to proceed with Jeffery, but it would be logical for the club to consider placing him on the injured reserve depending on the receiver's timetable for a return.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,879
    vCash
    1500
    I personally think Knox would fit in well with this roster we have now. I hope he gets resign to a one year, cheap prove it deal.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,659
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Then he should be the starting LT here or somewhere for sure....

    Or maybe he's crap and every else knows that. If he had as many opportunities as baptise than his colors would have shown, but the coaching staff who must be the dumbest people in football think he's so much trash they won't start him over Webb.

    He was drafted to be our tenure LT. He has sucked since day one, can't get healthy and can't beat out the lowest rated tackle last year in the nfl.

    Maybe that would start to stick for you.

    He ****ing sucks..... Horribly

    You're a simpleton if you still think this kid can play football. He is out of the league in a year and a half tops.

    Webb had 4 decent games last year too. He good??? No...

    Chris Williams is worse than the worst LT in the nfl.,.

    Anyone that says we can get some decent trade for him or we should play him, speaks for your football IQ.
    I have been out of town for a few days and couldn't disagree more! And you want to question my football IQ, because I believe Williams can play LT?

    In Tice's own words, he said he would not change players at LT when the two are close in talent, especially if one is already a starter and has great potential.

    Where has it been shown that Williams sucked at LT? My IQ is questioned by you? Show me where Williams have sucked as being worse than the worst at LT. Further show me where he will be out the league! You're welcomed to your opinion, but that's all it is. Just like I have mine. Furthermore, if he is so horrible, why haven't the Bears cut him? Surely, if he sucks as bad as you say he does, the Bears can easily replace him and upgrade. Or maybe he isn't as bad as you suggest!

    I can and will say that four of the five games that he has played at LT, he looked darn good. by the Bears keeping him on their roster for four years, i guess you question their football IQ? And if you doubt that and/or question that, I question your football IQ!!!
    You do know that I handled all your rebuddle in my original post right? Cwill looked decent in 4 games not 5 and not "darn good". Webb has had better 4 game stretches he good? The reason why we have hung onto him has been his guaranteed money until this year. The other fact is that their are zero healthy even back up LT out the available right now. That is the only reason he is sitting on the bench oh wait... He's not even doing that he's inactive. WHAT does that tell you... Probably that you need to listen more than post.



    our future

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    You do know that I handled all your rebuddle in my original post right? Cwill looked decent in 4 games not 5 and not "darn good". Webb has had better 4 game stretches he good? The reason why we have hung onto him has been his guaranteed money until this year. The other fact is that their are zero healthy even back up LT out the available right now. That is the only reason he is sitting on the bench oh wait... He's not even doing that he's inactive. WHAT does that tell you... Probably that you need to listen more than post.
    I guess you need to read more than what you post, cause you obviously didn't read what I wrote. I said 4 of the 5 games Williams played at LT, he looked darn good. Is Williams still on the team? Then he must have some worth to them. If he was as bad as you suggest, he would not have made it through TC!

    So do you just want to be argumentative, rude, and insulting or would you like to be corrigible and post things that doesn't attack a person's character or IQ? Anyone can be an internet tough guy.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,659
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    You do know that I handled all your rebuddle in my original post right? Cwill looked decent in 4 games not 5 and not "darn good". Webb has had better 4 game stretches he good? The reason why we have hung onto him has been his guaranteed money until this year. The other fact is that their are zero healthy even back up LT out the available right now. That is the only reason he is sitting on the bench oh wait... He's not even doing that he's inactive. WHAT does that tell you... Probably that you need to listen more than post.
    I guess you need to read more than what you post, cause you obviously didn't read what I wrote. I said 4 of the 5 games Williams played at LT, he looked darn good. Is Williams still on the team? Then he must have some worth to them. If he was as bad as you suggest, he would not have made it through TC!

    So do you just want to be argumentative, rude, and insulting or would you like to be corrigible and post things that doesn't attack a person's character or IQ? Anyone can be an internet tough guy.
    You go over and over and over and over and over and over this. Like you know better that what people can see With there own two eyes.!he looked like crap in TC looked like crap in Pre season and couldn't beat out Webb. There is no one to play the line that knows our system anywhere in the nfl. That's why he is still here.

    He wasn't good enough to be in the guard spot, right tackle spot, Left tackle spot and now has got beat out jonathan scott as the swing tackle. So unless you know better than the people in this forum and the coaching staff of the Chicago bears and all the other nfl teams not inquiring about him as he is sitting inactive during game days. Then you are probably wrong and need to stop wasting post boards talking about him. Instead of beating a dead horse



    our future

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Milkyway
    Posts
    11,627
    vCash
    1500
    I guess every idea you had was a great one? No! And if you don't like my posts, don't comment on them! Pretty simple. As much as I hear about trill, Clutts, and whatever other off topics come up, talking about Williams is the least of being offensive or problematic. Which again proves that you just want to be argumentative!

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •