Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

2012 FA/Trade ideas thread (and CSSTL's never seen Dumb & Dumber)

Post all your random trade suggestions here.

vCash

vCash
    Send Webb to Reid's cheeseburger buffet.

vCash
    Did the Bears ever trade during a season?

vCash
    bears traded for gaines adams (RIP) a few years back

vCash
    Taco Bell needs a new mascot, maybe we could trade Webb for chalupas.

vCash
    I say we sign Albert Haynesworth. He looks like he could help us. Also, I'd look into seeing when Rae Carruth is getting out. He could bolster our receiving corp.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    we dont need albert, let Paea grow and the others as well. Melton si one of the best pass rushing DT, and Okoye makes a good 3rd DT.

our DE's are showing promis with Peppes Idonije, Wooton showing something this year and Shea all steping up.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash

2012 FA/Trade ideas thread

We need nobody.

our future

vCash
    The D-line is loaded. No reason to mess with a good thing. We have healthy players on our D-line that are inactive each week...that's a good problem to have. Adding another player there just doesn't make any sense. If the Bears were to add to any position defensively I'd hope it's Safety. While I really like how Major's playing, he's still an injury waiting to happen and so is Conte, especially with the way they both throw their body into every hit.

vCash

2012 FA/Trade ideas thread

^^ the bears have to have something up their sleeve to put Hardin on IR all year when's he's healthy.

our future

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    ^^ the bears have to have something up their sleeve to put Hardin on IR all year when's he's healthy.
    I doubt they put a guy on injury reserve when he is healthy, as far as picking up somebody, maybe, but ive been relitivly pleased with our S play, our CBs, hell, all around guys have steped up this year. the only place I could see an upgrade is OL. which is just going to need time to grow.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    to keep him on the roster without him actually being on the rosxter pats did it with that rookie sprinter demps so that he can learn the offense and they will end up using him next year which is similar to hardin's situation

vCash
    Has Williams slipped so far that he will now be inactive on game days? If and I say if the Bears have no plans on Williams in our future, trade him before he becomes a free agent. Get Safety help or something. I like Williams and still believe he could be a good OT if given time to develop there. However he won't get that chance with the Bears. Trade him to where he can get a fair shot. Get us a player who can help us now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    Has Williams slipped so far that he will now be inactive on game days? If and I say if the Bears have no plans on Williams in our future, trade him before he becomes a free agent. Get Safety help or something. I like Williams and still believe he could be a good OT if given time to develop there. However he won't get that chance with the Bears. Trade him to where he can get a fair shot. Get us a player who can help us now.
    Williams still has value in the event you have an injury. And no one is going to give you anything for a guy that can't crack the starting lineup. At $1 million he is fairly 'cheap insurance' for the OL to have on the roster right now.

Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast