Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 530
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    In a tough spot w Stafford on a bye this weekend so I need a fill-in:

    Kolb v. STL
    Ponder v. TENN (probable)
    Tannehill v. Cincy

    (leaning towards Tanny...)


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    Ben Jarvus vs Miami
    Chris Johnson vs Vikings
    Steven Jackson vs Cards

    Miami and Vikings are both pretty good against the run, and Jackson has been hurt for the past 3 weeks. Which 1 do I start?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    493
    vCash
    1500
    Flex question. Standard scoring (No PPR)

    Eric Decker (@ NE) vs Ryan Williams (@ Stl)

    Williams really screwed me last weekend, not sure if I can trust him. Thoughts?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    In a tough spot w Stafford on a bye this weekend so I need a fill-in:

    Kolb v. STL
    Ponder v. TENN (probable)
    Tannehill v. Cincy

    (leaning towards Tanny...)
    I'm in the exact same spot as you in one of my leagues. I think im going with Tannehill (had locker as my backup...)

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    871
    vCash
    1500
    1 WR 2 flex

    Andre Roberts (stl)
    James Jones (ind)
    CJ Spiller (sf)
    Mike Hawkins (mia)
    Jaquizz Rodgers (was)

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    289
    vCash
    1500
    Non-PPR, pick 3

    Andre Johnson @ NYJ mon nite
    Julio Jones @ WSH
    Torrey Smith @ KC
    Dwayne Bowe vs BLT

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullets View Post
    Non-PPR, pick 3

    Andre Johnson @ NYJ mon nite
    Julio Jones @ WSH
    Torrey Smith @ KC
    Dwayne Bowe vs BLT
    Andre Julio and Torrey.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,135
    vCash
    1500
    Eli against CLE or RG3 against ATL

    Fred Jackson or CJ Spiller to start against SF?

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    RG3 and Jackson.

    One more try...

    J. Rodgers @ Washington
    J. Blackmon vs. Chicago
    A. Roberts @ St. Louis

    I'm leaning towards Rodgers. I expect Atlanta to throw a lot and he's clearly the guy they like catching the ball out of the backfield.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    130
    vCash
    1500
    Sup everyone, I need some help.

    Ppr league with 3 receiver spots.

    Julio jones Against Washington
    Torrey smith against kc
    Brain hartline against cinci
    Andre Johnson against jets

    Start 3 so who's odd man out. Just traded benson for Andre so untill I know if hartline is for real, I have this headache. Please help!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Ben Jarvus vs Miami
    Chris Johnson vs Vikings
    Steven Jackson vs Cards

    Miami and Vikings are both pretty good against the run, and Jackson has been hurt for the past 3 weeks. Which 1 do I start?
    With Hasselbeck under center, I think Johnson will see plenty of touches this weekend. I would roll with CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    In a tough spot w Stafford on a bye this weekend so I need a fill-in:

    Kolb v. STL
    Ponder v. TENN (probable)
    Tannehill v. Cincy

    (leaning towards Tanny...)
    I like Ponder out of those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Kramer View Post
    Flex question. Standard scoring (No PPR)

    Eric Decker (@ NE) vs Ryan Williams (@ Stl)

    Williams really screwed me last weekend, not sure if I can trust him. Thoughts?
    With Williams snap count limited, I would go with Decker here, but it's close

    Quote Originally Posted by bosox_mattyice3 View Post
    1 WR 2 flex

    Andre Roberts (stl)
    James Jones (ind)
    CJ Spiller (sf)
    Mike Hawkins (mia)
    Jaquizz Rodgers (was)
    James Jones, CJ Spiller, Andre Roberts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullets View Post
    Non-PPR, pick 3

    Andre Johnson @ NYJ mon nite
    Julio Jones @ WSH
    Torrey Smith @ KC
    Dwayne Bowe vs BLT
    uhhh wow, trade one of them lol. Andre and Julio are locks. Since it is non PPR, I'll give Torrey the slight edge

    Quote Originally Posted by Bring The Heat View Post
    Eli against CLE or RG3 against ATL

    Fred Jackson or CJ Spiller to start against SF?
    Eli and Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    RG3 and Jackson.

    One more try...

    J. Rodgers @ Washington
    J. Blackmon vs. Chicago
    A. Roberts @ St. Louis

    I'm leaning towards Rodgers. I expect Atlanta to throw a lot and he's clearly the guy they like catching the ball out of the backfield.
    I would play Roberts over Crabtree, then Rodgers

    Quote Originally Posted by titansmyarse View Post
    Sup everyone, I need some help.

    Ppr league with 3 receiver spots.

    Julio jones Against Washington
    Torrey smith against kc
    Brain hartline against cinci
    Andre Johnson against jets

    Start 3 so who's odd man out. Just traded benson for Andre so untill I know if hartline is for real, I have this headache. Please help!
    Bench Hartline

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    118
    vCash
    1500
    I need help ASAP! I got 2 d/st... Who do i play?!


    STL vs ARZ

    Or

    MIN vs TEN

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Minny


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    289
    vCash
    1500
    uhhh wow, trade one of them lol. Andre and Julio are locks. Since it is non PPR, I'll give Torrey the slight edge



    My only thought is that it seems Bowe gets a lot of garbage time points?? thoughts?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,644
    vCash
    1275
    I need help with my flex play. It is a standard scoring league:

    Stevie Johnson @ SF
    Torrey Smith @ KC
    Jackie Battle @ NO

    I'm only considering Battle because NO's run D is awful and I think he will vulture a TD.
    Last edited by BCB mwat15; 10-04-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •