vCash
    Not surprised but it's still
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    Yeah it's BS lol, that's why the players voted him the MVP as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leylandsucks View Post
    Just like I said, glad my life is not so miserable I have to go to other teams boards and brag about my favorite player to make myself feel better. There are some sad and miserable people in Detroit.

vCash
    Congrats to Miggy. It was the wrong choice, but whatever. He still deserves props for a good season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leylandsucks View Post
    Because the players could never be wrong!
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    He got robbed again.

vCash
    Well, I guess it's moot now. Hope Trout wins it next year. You have a helluva player and he seems like a class act, as well. Nice chatting with you guys! Angles and Tigers in ALCS next year!

"Lions, Tigers and Pistons, OH MY!" (and Hoosiers...and Redwings....)

vCash
    Not to say Miggy didn't deserve it, but IMO, Trout deserved it more.

But, wow, the aftermath is something else. I always considered myself leaning towards the old-school side in any old school vs. new school debate, maybe a moderate in the past few years, but reading some of these arguments for Cabrera, Jesus Christ. Perhaps it's because I've never seen the old school group say much over the years, but wow, they're ****ed, plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    one guy doesn't take you from yearly playoff conteder to the worst team in football

vCash
    @Alden_Gonzalez: #Angels' Mike Trout & #Pirates' Andrew McCutchen given Oscar Charleston Award by Negro League Museum, their equivalent of AL & NL MVP.

He even wins black men's awards

vCash
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    @Alden_Gonzalez: #Angels' Mike Trout & #Pirates' Andrew McCutchen given Oscar Charleston Award by Negro League Museum, their equivalent of AL & NL MVP.

He even wins black men's awards
    Greatest post in PSD history. He can't even win a white man's award and he's white
    MIKE TROUT FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VladTheImpaler View Post
    Not to say Miggy didn't deserve it, but IMO, Trout deserved it more.

But, wow, the aftermath is something else. I always considered myself leaning towards the old-school side in any old school vs. new school debate, maybe a moderate in the past few years, but reading some of these arguments for Cabrera, Jesus Christ. Perhaps it's because I've never seen the old school group say much over the years, but wow, they're ****ed, plain and simple.
    Most of them are just taking the wrong approach to the whole thing. They already know who they think should win before looking at any evidence. They are then forced to construct an argument to support their choice. There isn't as much to support Cabrera in this case, so that is why you see the same recycled narratives, and the constant WAR-bashing. The WAR debate seems to have become an attempt to distract people from the mountain of evidence that supports Trout. I didn't really see many pro-Trout arguments that began and ended with WAR. But that has become the first stat that gets attacked.

Most of the Trout supporters, especially the ones that aren't Angels fans, made their choice based on all of the evidence in front of them. That is why many of their cases are more diverse and persuasive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockerArt View Post
    Most of them are just taking the wrong approach to the whole thing. They already know who they think should win before looking at any evidence. They are then forced to construct an argument to support their choice. There isn't as much to support Cabrera in this case, so that is why you see the same recycled narratives, and the constant WAR-bashing. The WAR debate seems to have become an attempt to distract people from the mountain of evidence that supports Trout. I didn't really see many pro-Trout arguments that began and ended with WAR. But that has become the first stat that gets attacked.

Most of the Trout supporters, especially the ones that aren't Angels fans, made their choice based on all of the evidence in front of them. That is why many of their cases are more diverse and persuasive.
    Buy the man a cigar. Superb....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    #WrongThread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    #WrongThread

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast