Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I don't understand how people haven't realized by now that Bigdaddyburch is on this site solely to trash/troll the Pats and Raiders.
    Hmmmm interesting. I did not even say anything at all about Pats or Raiders in this thread. I also said nothing bad about your QB. In fact I praised him while called into question the guy playing for my team. Thats trolling?

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Hmmmm interesting. I did not even say anything at all about Pats or Raiders in this thread. I also said nothing bad about your QB. In fact I praised him while called into question the guy playing for my team. Thats trolling?
    You might think you're smarter than everyone else, but you're not. In any Brady-Manning argument thread it's always mentioned that Manning had better offensive talent around him prior to 2007. And you mock that (legitimate) argument by posting in every thread how Manning was totally made by his supporting cast, even though that isn't at all what anyone ever argued. You're a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    You might think you're smarter than everyone else, but you're not. In any Brady-Manning argument thread it's always mentioned that Manning had better offensive talent around him prior to 2007. And you mock that (legitimate) argument by posting in every thread how Manning was totally made by his supporting cast, even though that isn't at all what anyone ever argued. You're a joke.
    Oh yes they have. I was a part of those conversations I know what was and what was not said. My question is what are you doing here? I never once said in this thread who said it. For the record I dont remember you saying that. How am I mocking that by saying there are those that think that and if those that vote for HOFers think like that he might not make it in. I really dont understand how you just made this about you.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Oh yes they have. I was a part of those conversations I know what was and what was not said. My question is what are you doing here? I never once said in this thread who said it. For the record I dont remember you saying that. How am I mocking that by saying there are those that think that and if those that vote for HOFers think like that he might not make it in. I really dont understand how you just made this about you.
    No. No one has ever said Manning was completely made by his supporting cast. It's been used to explain why Manning's stats were better than Brady early in TB's career but not anymore. That's a very different point. If someone felt manning was nothing w/out his supporting cast, why would they be comparing him to a HOF QB like Brady?

And I brought it up because it's about time someone called you out on it.

And if you're not saying it to be a troll then you just have no football knowledge at all... your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    No. No one has ever said Manning was completely made by his supporting cast. It's been used to explain why Manning's stats were better than Brady early in TB's career but not anymore. That's a very different point. If someone felt manning was nothing w/out his supporting cast, why would they be comparing him to a HOF QB like Brady?

And I brought it up because it's about time someone called you out on it.

And if you're not saying it to be a troll then you just have no football knowledge at all... your choice.
    You might not have said it but there are those that have. I have heard debate on sports radio about it. I think you would be surprised how many have said Manning was made by those that he played with. I could have gone into how some in your camp made the comparison to how Trent Dilfer won a SB just like Manning due to the talent around him and in spite of Manning. I still dont understand why you jumped like you did. I did not even mention the Pats. Not once in this thread. Or the Raiders. I said there are some who say and that I did not say it but there is a point. Why are you being so defensive?

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Those 3 guys are not only guaranteed Hall of Fame members but you can make an argument for each being the best of all-time at their position....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234