Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    they are all obviously going to be HOFers so no... nothing wrong with it
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    While I agree with Brady and Lewis I dont think its a safe bet Manning will. As I have been told Manning has HOF numbers sure but only because of his teammates and NOT because of him. If there is a strong section of the HOF voters feel as those I have heard say this then he might not make it.
    Really? Like seriously?

vCash
    While I agree with Brady and Lewis I dont think its a safe bet Manning will. As I have been told Manning has HOF numbers sure but only because of his teammates and NOT because of him. If there is a strong section of the HOF voters feel as those I have heard say this then he might not make it.
    That's really funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Really? Like seriously?
    Yes. The argument against him is that the Colts had great years not because of him but because of the talent on his team. I have to admit there is some validity to it. If the selection committee share that view he might have a hard time getting in.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Yes. The argument against him is that the Colts had great years not because of him but because of the talent on his team. I have to admit there is some validity to it. If the selection committee share that view he might have a hard time getting in.
    I expect your view is shared by few and would be considered radical if not outright foolish. If anything, his injury elevated his status. I expect you could find far more people, selection committee members included, who believe he was more responsible for the Colts success than the Colts being responsible for his. The complete debacle during his injury recovery year supports that position.

vCash
    [QUOTE=JLynn943;23808982]If it weren't ridiculously clear that these players are future Hall of Fame members, sure. They aren't calling just anybody future HOF players though. They will obviously make it.[/QUOTE
    This^^^
    They are clearly going to the HOF so whats the big deal of calling them Future HOFers? Its not like they are lying or something.

vCash
    so following your logic...

mark sanchez is a HoF because he has no talent whatsoever around him?

Thanks for the Memories Suarez!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnickx5757 View Post
    so following your logic...

mark sanchez is a HoF because he has no talent whatsoever around him?
    No because Sanchez hasn't won anything. No it would be more like Brady is a HOF because he has never had any talent around him and he carried his teams to the SB and won. Oh and like I said I have not said this is how I think. I said there are those that do. However I do see some validity behind it.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash
    Anyway I did not mean to hijack the thread I was only making a point that not everyone agrees that some thought to be sure fire HOFers are not always thought as such by all people.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.

vCash

Is it proper to call Ray Lewis, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc. future HOF players? p

It's surprising that anyone can think that Peyton Manning is a product of the talent around him when the opposite is much more likely. Manning is, without a doubt, a first ballot HOF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

vCash
    I am willing to say when all said and done Brady has and will have played with more HOF'ers than Peyton has!

WHO'S THE DIVA EXPERT NOW???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    they will no doubt be half of famers, so its fine calling them that. the only thing that could possibly keep them out is som epete ros elike scandal
    Didn't Ray Lewis kill somebody?

vCash
    Since all of them could retire tomorrow and would unquestionably make the Hall, no there is no reason not to call them future HOFers.

As for the guy who thinks Peyton isn't a HOFer because his friend told him the Colts were good, I have a great deal I'd like to give you on a used car! But seriously, Peyton is likely the best QB ever to play.

vCash
    It's funny because that is the opposite. He made his teammates. He WAS his team.

vCash
    I don't understand how people haven't realized by now that Bigdaddyburch is on this site solely to trash/troll the Pats and Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast