Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I think it's ok to call Manning, Brady, and Lewis future hall of famers. They've got the numbers and the respect to back it up.

I don't think any hall of famer would have a problem with referring to them as future hall of famers. The current hall of famers know just as well as we do that these guys are locks to get in so it's just a matter of time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Donít rituals and status matter? Isnít the status of the actual HOFer is worth protecting from those that donít belong, or havenít been selected yet? Is the formality of the selection process worth protecting?
    Yeah but that's where mentioning "future" makes it different.
    As mentioned, these guys will be HOF 100%.
    Its like watching a college football game, and refering to a Heisman winning QB as a future NFL player, it doesn't tarnish the formality of the NFL draft selection process. If anything, that would be more inappropriate since a few things could keep that guy from the NFL (injury, etc).
    Those guys have already produced 1st ballot HOF careers.

vCash
    These guys will go down as some of (if not THE best) in their respective positions, it's extremely proper to call them HoF worthy.

vCash
    lol not only are they future 1st ballot Hall of Famers, they are headliners, G.O.A.T.s, and are already more worthy than probably any1 in the hall
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

vCash
    Of course it's alright. But if you were to go as far as to call Luck and RGIII that, than hell no.

vCash
    Throw Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu in there to

vCash
    Like everyone else said, they are obviously HoF players so I have no problem with it. When people mention fringe guys as future HoFers there is a problem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Like everyone else said, they are obviously HoF players so I have no problem with it. When people mention fringe guys as future HoFers there is a problem
    yep

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Throw Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu in there to
    I was wondering when Ed Reed's name was going to be added to that list. I think he's the best at his position.

vCash
    As the OP, I wasn't really goin' for a HOF pre-selection list, but if someone wanted to add Ed Reed to the list, I am down with that.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    While I agree with Brady and Lewis I dont think its a safe bet Manning will. As I have been told Manning has HOF numbers sure but only because of his teammates and NOT because of him. If there is a strong section of the HOF voters feel as those I have heard say this then he might not make it.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    There are about a half dozen to a dozen players in the league that get the title of "Future Hall of Famers" but when the list gets to players like Eli and Big Ben, that is diminishing the title of "Future Hall of Famer". If you watched the Giants Eagles game and Dawkins # was retired, the announcers said "I don't think this is the only HOF he will be in" Not one said a "Future Hall of Famer." The announcers do not throw that title out as freely as us fans do.

I don't think anyone can have a legit argument about Brady, Lewis, and Peyton being future hall of famers....

I am a Giants fan and I believe Eli will be in the HOF one day, and this is not to start a Eli/anti-Eli thread.

WHO'S THE DIVA EXPERT NOW???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    While I agree with Brady and Lewis I dont think its a safe bet Manning will. As I have been told Manning has HOF numbers sure but only because of his teammates and NOT because of him. If there is a strong section of the HOF voters feel as those I have heard say this then he might not make it.
    Your comment was so awwe inspiring I had to siggy it!

WHO'S THE DIVA EXPERT NOW???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Edicehouse View Post
    Your comment was so awwe inspiring I had to siggy it!
    lol Dont thank me I am not the one who first said it. I only repeated it.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Depends on the player. The guys you mentioned ARE future HOF for sure. If you say it about a young guy or a borderline guy I think it's a bit disrespectful to the HOF.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast