Broncos vs Pats Broncos Win
    Bills vs 49ers 49ers win
    Chargers vs Saints chargers win
    Texans vs jets Texans win

Titans over Vikes at the dome where we smacked the niners? Nah

Lol ya 11 points is being smacked haha

Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    11 points isn't a huge loss. Plus niners just looked over them. U really think vikes are better than frisco?? Lol

it's called a "fluke" .....9 times out of 10, the 49ers will beat the vikings by double digits. They're twice as good as the vikings in every single aspect of football.

11 points is a smack when you're considered the best team in football and the team you lost to was 3-13 the previous season.

Cool thread bra ..there's a game thread for after noon and night games no need for a thread....bit I do like the skins upsetting the falcons I could deff see that.skins are home right ?

11 points is a smack when you're considered the best team in football and the team you lost to was 3-13 the previous season.
    what does last season have to do with anything? last season doesn't mean **** for a team. The 49ers were 6-10 in 2010 and 13-1 in 2011. The Rams have already won 2 games, which is what they won all of last year.

The 49ers were too cocky and big headed coming into Minnesota. They thought it was going to be an easy win and they weren't ready to play. Minnesota took advantage. The 49ers are a better team in every aspect and if they were to play 10 games in a row against the Vikings starting this weekend, the 49ers would go 10-0. It's called a fluke. It happens in the NFL.....any given Sunday.

Yeah the only fluke I see is that you think the niners would go 10-0 in games against the Vikings.

Yeah the only fluke I see is that you think the niners would go 10-0 in games against the Vikings.
    Do you not understand the game of football or are you that much of a homer if the 49ners didn't play like **** the entire first half they win that game they were well on their way to a comeback in the second half and you scraped by with the skin of your teeth

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

The niners LOST to the vikings period... next thread

Every game the Vikings win this year is going to be a "fluke" lol....We go the best o-line in football with the best running back in football...With that combination you can control, and win every game you play

Not saying that we will win every game because we won't, but last years team and this years team is like night and day

Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    what does last season have to do with anything? last season doesn't mean **** for a team. The 49ers were 6-10 in 2010 and 13-1 in 2011. The Rams have already won 2 games, which is what they won all of last year.

The 49ers were too cocky and big headed coming into Minnesota. They thought it was going to be an easy win and they weren't ready to play. Minnesota took advantage. The 49ers are a better team in every aspect and if they were to play 10 games in a row against the Vikings starting this weekend, the 49ers would go 10-0. It's called a fluke. It happens in the NFL.....any given Sunday.
    You're exactly right...Last year means absolutely nothing...so who's to say the vikings aren't this years version of the niners in 2011? Adrian Peterson is no fluke my friend he is for real

We will see the niners again in the playoffs. Bank on it

Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post

Never knew the 49'ers were at such a level in the NFL that the last 2 games of the season were optional for them and they opted to sit them out. Nice!

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast