• Bondi Beach

33 50.00%
  • Springfield

28 42.42%
  • GM's of these teams vote here

5 7.58%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Gortat should be getting more love than he is. 15-10 C's who are above average defensive anchors are rare in this league

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    Gortat should be getting more love than he is. 15-10 C's who are above average defensive anchors are rare in this league
    Yup
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thenaj17 View Post
    P.s. does that make Taj Gibson better than Dwight Howard defensively?
    What was it that you said about Thabo? Didn't you say he was overrated? I provided you with evidence that proves that someone saying he's overrated when he's generally viewed as a top 10 perimeter defensive player is foolish.

The point I made simply flew over your head. I am not saying Thabo is the best defensive player in the league or any foolish thing like that all I am saying is that he is not overrated. Simple as that.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thenaj17 View Post
    I'm not buying stats like that. All i know is that i have watched Thabo get burned time and time again by wing players compared to a lot of other SG's & SF's defending them. Is this the same Thabo that has to be replaced by Durant guarding the oppositions best player in 4th quarters when it's supposed to matter. I'm not saying he's bad, but he's not lock down like you're making it sound. He won't change a series because of his D, especially on a distribute 1st PG like Nash.

Have you given yourself an opportunity to understand the stats before you say you don't buy them? The facts speaks for themselves your eyes tell you otherwise. I've seen Thabo give elite perimeter offensive players fits and make their living harder game in game out. I've seen Durant guard the opposing teams best offensive player late in 4ths when his team needs scoring and Harden is on the floor. However when the Thunder needs a stop you can bet your bottom dollar that Thabo is on the floor and 9 times out of 10 is guarding the other team's best offensive wing player.

I am not saying Thabo is an absolute shutdown defender. All I am saying is that he is not overrated and is quite valuable on that end of the floor.

vCash
    Bondi advances

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567