Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Anyone here on PSD have a disability?

I was just wondering if anyone here had any type of disability? Rather its mental or psychical?
    I was diagnosed with a learning disability back in 07 when I was 22? I honestly don't know which type of disability I have though. I do know I'm not mentally challenged. I'm not embarrassed by my disability just glad I got tested when I did.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    hard of hearing high frequency lost

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    hard of hearing high frequency lost
    That must suck at times?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    I'm dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I'm dyslexic (and i got to copy and paste his post so i didn't have to try and spell it)

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I'm dyslexic (and i got to copy and paste his post so i didn't have to try and spell it)
    It really sucks man
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I have a learning disability, I'm 28 and I've had it my whole life. Some tasks I can do on my own, but sometimes I'll need help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I have a learning disability, I'm 28 and I've had it my whole life. Some tasks I can do on my own, but sometimes I'll need help.
    I'm like that too. I always had trouble in school but didn't get tested until two years after I graduate from HS. I also noticed I work better by myself then with someone around me less pressure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm like that too. I always had trouble in school but didn't get tested until two years after I graduate from HS. I also noticed I work better by myself then with someone around me less pressure.
    When I was going to school, there were times where I get so stressed out, I'd have to put everything down or I lose control of myself. I also had problems socializing with others, but every since I started working, I started getting more comfortable being around people.

vCash
    I have AdHD and ODD

vCash
    Just as a heads up everybody who decides to post in this thread. There will be a zero tolerance policy regarding off-topic or demeaning comments in this thread. It can be personal towards some and you don't know who you may offend.

(I don't have a disability to my knowledge.) I was tested for ADHD when I was 9 but never diagnosed.

vCash

Anyone here on PSD have a disability?

I'm fortunate that I do not have one that I know of

vCash
    People say i'm Bipolar but i don't believe them. Maybe a little skitzo?

vCash
    33% hearing loss in my right ear.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Never been tested or diagnosed but I have traits that are identical/similar to people with certain disabilities. Not sure how I'd consider myself though.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast