Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    We'll see what they decide.

The initial issue of this thread has been fixed.

Let's try to let this thread go away.

Cheers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    ^A face would never use such dirty language or be so demanding.
    john cena was during his promos leading up to his WM match against the rock and has been during this whole feud with punk you have no idea what your talking about

a face always stands up against the evil corporation for the people once again #robbknowsnothing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    We've heard that before.
    unfortunately, we have been told this many times. like with the spam, they tried a pluggin, it failed, and then they gave up, and it took them a couple of months to fix the email verification. installing a new one would probably take less than an hour (I would guess)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    Everything that is broken will be fixed eventually. Are they all going to be fixed by lunch-time? Probably not...but they will get done.
    Can you just provide better communication with us than just leave stuff broken and ignored? There's no acknowledgment from any SDI staff member that you're even aware of these issues. The mods do their best to keep things peaceful and help out with things they can. The admins need more ability though. SI & Wrigs could do a lot of this simple stuff such as updating logo changes for the forums list. SI says he emails someone about these issues but we don't know that because there's nothing posted in any of these threads or any sort of updates as to when a solution may be worked out. If things were taken care of more efficiently we wouldn't have to beg and plead with you guys to get stuff done. Seems like problems last months that shouldn't even last weeks with the proper support staff. I've worked in IT for 10 years and web administration also for that time and none of these problems are that difficult to work on.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behnke2017 View Post
    Can you just provide better communication with us than just leave stuff broken and ignored? There's no acknowledgment from any SDI staff member that you're even aware of these issues. The mods do their best to keep things peaceful and help out with things they can. The admins need more ability though. SI & Wrigs could do a lot of this simple stuff such as updating logo changes for the forums list. SI says he emails someone about these issues but we don't know that because there's nothing posted in any of these threads or any sort of updates as to when a solution may be worked out. If things were taken care of more efficiently we wouldn't have to beg and plead with you guys to get stuff done. Seems like problems last months that shouldn't even last weeks with the proper support staff. I've worked in IT for 10 years and web administration also for that time and none of these problems are that difficult to work on.

I couldn't have said it better myself. there is countless amounts of pages of unaddressed material in the forum. SDI's lack of communication is pathetic. but yet, when I try to reach out to them to get their attention, they tell me to post the problem here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    We'll see what they decide.

The initial issue of this thread has been fixed.

Let's try to let this thread go away.

Cheers.
    It's been fixed in all options except "Marketing."
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    It's been fixed in all options except "Marketing."
    That one is going to be removed when the re-design is pushed live. Correct...there is no marketing email currently in operation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123