Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,107
    vCash
    1500
    I see SDI is very active in the community.

    I'd be willing to bet our Canadian posters would happily donate to the charities listed on the site if we could get simple courtesy from SDI regarding customer service issues.

    Maybe we could shoot emails to The Canadian Cancer Society or Feed Nova Scotia. They might be interested in our donations.

    SDI is also a member of the Halifax Chamber of Commerce. Hm.

    http://www.sportsdirectinc.com/about-us/members-of.html
    Last edited by Ian.; 10-10-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    I'm In.



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,753
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I sent an email to SDI directly. Maybe this will get their attention.



    Just for fun, here's a link to SDI's clients.

    I bet they'd be happier to see SDI put effort into their own company.
    http://www.sportsdirectinc.com/our-clients.html
    I'm interested to see what they say
    **********

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    31,357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I sent an email to SDI directly. Maybe this will get their attention.



    Just for fun, here's a link to SDI's clients.

    I bet they'd be happier to see SDI put effort into their own company.
    http://www.sportsdirectinc.com/our-clients.html
    I think you did well in sending out an email to them. Now we just need to hope for the best here on out. Hopefully this can get things moving. Thanks for your help.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,107
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    I think you did well in sending out an email to them. Now we just need to hope for the best here on out. Hopefully this can get things moving. Thanks for your help.
    No problem. I understand your hands are tied on the matter so I figured someone could email SDI as a customer instead of employee.
    I'm In.



  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,753
    vCash
    1500
    their other apps have sdi.halifax.dev@gmail.com as their email address. so I would email them on this one instead of the fake one for the PSD app
    **********

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    If this is an ongoing issue...I'll try to find out the status of SI's most recent email.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,023
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team:23912962
    If this is an ongoing issue...I'll try to find out the status of SI's most recent email.
    Fix.the damnnn site its been an issue forever just look at the F&S

    The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,022
    vCash
    1675
    ^A face would never use such dirty language or be so demanding.

    The Future

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,107
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    If this is an ongoing issue...I'll try to find out the status of SI's most recent email.
    It's been going on for months.

    The spam has been going on for YEARS.

    the mobile app has been garbage since it was made

    TapaTalk still takes MINUTES for enable

    Customer sevice has bee terrible for years

    How's that for an answer? Thorough enough?
    Last edited by Ian.; 10-11-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    I'm In.



  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,753
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    If this is an ongoing issue...I'll try to find out the status of SI's most recent email.
    like everyone else has said, these have been problems for a long time and we get ignored for months at a time.

    the spam has been an issue for years, the mobile app has been buggy since day 1, and whenever anything big sports related happens this site runs really slow.
    **********

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    This issue has been resolved and the new code was pushed to the site this morning. The "Contact Us" page is now functioning properly.


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,107
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    This issue has been resolved and the new code was pushed to the site this morning. The "Contact Us" page is now functioning properly.

    Great. Thanks.

    Now what about the other issues?

    Are some of them possible to fix?
    I'm In.



  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    372
    vCash
    1500
    Everything that is broken will be fixed eventually. Are they all going to be fixed by lunch-time? Probably not...but they will get done.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15,998
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PSD-Team View Post
    Everything that is broken will be fixed eventually. Are they all going to be fixed by lunch-time? Probably not...but they will get done.
    We've heard that before.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,107
    vCash
    1500
    Well how about enabling TapaTalk?

    It can be done in minutes.
    I'm In.



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •