Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Contact Us feature does not work

So, I went to email my concerns about the mobile app to someone at SDI and was prompted with "Send Mail Failed" when I tried sending an email to every option listed. This is actually not the first time. I've tried it as recently as a few months ago with the same result. I just figured it was another stupid server issue.

I'm not beginning to think it's SDI not giving a ****.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I'm not beginning to think it's SDI not giving a ****.
    Beginning?

vCash
    I was just told that the IT department will be taking a look at this.

vCash
    can they change the email on the google play store too?

vCash
    and allow us to use TapaTalk? It's really, very simple.
    I'm In.

vCash
    and allow us to use TapaTalk? It's really, very simple.
    or just a mobile skin. also, very simple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    I was just told that the IT department will be taking a look at this.
    Welcome to ****ing months ago.

Sorry admins, I know you don't want me causing a stir in here, but this is ********. You were JUST told? Really? Cool story, because this has been a problems for months. Thanks for taking notice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post

Sorry admins, I know you don't want me causing a stir in here, but this is ********. You were JUST told? Really? Cool story, because this has been a problems for months. Thanks for taking notice.
    I actually sent messages to a few admins as well as Mr. PSD and content-team and SI is the only one to respond or even acknowledge me.
    I'm In.

vCash

in the google Play Store, the email address is support@vbulletin.com

first of all, why would they put a vbulletin email on the play store? it's not vbulletins problems, it's PSD's. also, I looked for an email address on PSD's site, and SDI's site, and I found nothing. just the links that are on PSD that don't work.

vCash

You have a right to be upset, but I think you misunderstood the "just" part. I send out emails every time someone creates a thread regarding something that involves the SDI department to take care of. So last night when both Ian and wolves created the threads, I sent out an email right away as I normally do and got the typical response. It wasn't anything new and I know it is frustrating. If there was anything else I could do, it would be done, but unfortunately there is not much else I can do besides sending emails to SDI.

vCash
    You have a right to be upset, but I think you misunderstood the "just" part. I send out emails every time someone creates a thread regarding something that involves the SDI department to take care of. So last night when both Ian and wolves created the threads, I sent out an email right away as I normally do and got the typical response. It wasn't anything new and I know it is frustrating. If there was anything else I could do, it would be done, but unfortunately there is not much else I can do besides sending emails to SDI.
    I appreciate it and we understand your hands are tied in the matter. I just wasn't sure which admins are actually SDI employees or just site admins. I sent that PM to several different admins and you're the only one to respond and we appreciate your effort.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I appreciate it and we understand your hands are tied in the matter. I just wasn't sure which admins are actually SDI employees or just site admins. I sent that PM to several different admins and you're the only one to respond and we appreciate your effort.
    Well, the only admins here that are strictly forum admins are Wrigley and myself. Everyone else in red are part of SDI.

vCash
    That's cool that you do that. I appreciate it. however unfortunately, SDI has your hands tied. SDI's lack of communication and customer service is absolutely terrible. If my family's business had this bad of communication, it would be embarrassing and I would personally fix the issue if I had to.

vCash
    So...?

Any updates for us?
    I'm In.

vCash
    I sent an email to SDI directly. Maybe this will get their attention.

There's a severe amount of neglect for your forum ProSportsDaily. We have pages upon pages of complaints in the feedback and support forum that are hardly ever answered by anyone with any sort of say in matters.

The contact links do not work
    Your android app contact form is a dummy address
    The spam is horrendous.
    The users would like TapaTalk enabled (literally takes a couple minutes)

Most of all, we'd like some consistent responses to our feedback. We get responses from administrators but all we ever hear is "SDI has been contacted" or "SDI is working on it."

I will begin to send emails to your advertisers and recommend forum members doing the same if we can't get any sort of customer service. Right now, the customer service is ABYSMAL. Especialy considering PSD has THOUSANDS of members and is one of the better sports forums on the web.

We at PSD would really appreciate some effort.
    Just for fun, here's a link to SDI's clients.

I bet they'd be happier to see SDI put effort into their own company.
    http://www.sportsdirectinc.com/our-clients.html
    Last edited by Ian.; 10-10-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    I'm In.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast