WR Rutgers University 6'6" 220 lbs
    2011: Rec: 17 Yards: 552 Avg: 32.5 TD: 6
    2012: Rec: 43 Yards: 718 Avg: 16.7 TD: 10
    2013: Rec: 28 Yards: 403 Avg: 14.4 TD: 3
    Plays with one of the worst QBs in college football...SMH

vCash
    Take Matheiu in the 4th
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Lol we'll see who is there.

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    I'm starting to get a different idea of what I'd like to see the Niners do in reality when it comes to the draft. I've been all aboard with the trade up in the 1st idea, but I'm starting to think more about staying put and using our two 3rd rounders to move up into the 2nd.

1st. John Jenkins
    2nd. Margus Hunt
    2nd. Logan Ryan
    3rd. Toilolo

Thoughts?

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I'm starting to get a different idea of what I'd like to see the Niners do in reality when it comes to the draft. I've been all aboard with the trade up in the 1st idea, but I'm starting to think more about staying put and using our two 3rd rounders to move up into the 2nd.

1st. John Jenkins
    2nd. Margus Hunt
    2nd. Logan Ryan
    3rd. Toilolo

Thoughts?
    Dude, I'd be all over that draft. John Jenkins or Kawann Short with that first pick would be just fine with me, and then draft Hunt in the second round. Perfect first two rounds in my book. Bring back Sopoaga on a 2 year deal for 5 mil and have a NT learn and develop behind him. I don't know a lot about Ryan, but you know how much I like stand out defenders on lesser defenses. Guy was a swatting machine, and it looks like he likes to tackle as well. And of course, Toilolo and I guess I wouldn't be opposed to Fauria either...just think Toilolo would be awesome.

But if thats how the draft turned out, I would be pretty excited. Use our third from Carolina and a couple other picks to move up in the second round...wouldn't be a bad idea at all.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Levine Toilolo

Separation Skills: 3 - Smooth athlete but not as a sudden or polished as teammate and fellow prospect TE Zach Ertz as a route runner. Can get out of stem but does not show a lot of burst getting out of cuts. Shows good strength and balance and works to get a clean release. Long strides allow him to run away from defenders with deep crosses. Does a nice job of sitting down in underneath windows against zone coverage. However, still developing in terms of overall instincts especially reading and adjusting to zone coverage on the fly when attacking the intermediate-to-deep part of the field.

Ball Skills: 1 - Possesses soft and natural hands. Catches the ball away from his frame. Size and long arms provide quarterbacks with a wide strike zone. Displays very good body control adjust to the football. Uses big frame well to get into position and box out defenders. Tracks the ball naturally on his shoulder.

Big Play Ability: 3 - Not overly explosive but has deceptive long speed with his strides and can factor in down the deep seams. Has the size, leaping ability and ball skills to win one-on-one jump ball situations. Should make for a very effective red zone target at the next level. High cut and a straight line runner after the catch that will need a seam to create big yardage. Lacks elusiveness but a strong runner that can break arm tackles on occasion.

Competitiveness: 1 - Tough and physical as a pass catcher and shows good focus to secure the ball in traffic. Takes pride in his craft as a run blocker and works to sustain. In addition, will finish on occasion when given the opportunity. No question about his toughness to do the dirty work as a traditional TE at the next level.

Blocking: 2 - An effective inline blocker. Despite height fires off the ball with good pad level and flashes a powerful initial pop. Maintains leverage upon contact and shows an adequate inline powerbase and can lock out with long arms to open up running lanes. Generally does a nice job of sustaining blocks but can improve as he will drop his head on occasion and can fall of blocks as a result. Shows good awareness in pass pro. Possesses a wide base and uses long arms to get into rushers and keep them at bay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Dude, I'd be all over that draft. John Jenkins or Kawann Short with that first pick would be just fine with me, and then draft Hunt in the second round. Perfect first two rounds in my book. Bring back Sopoaga on a 2 year deal for 5 mil and have a NT learn and develop behind him. I don't know a lot about Ryan, but you know how much I like stand out defenders on lesser defenses. Guy was a swatting machine, and it looks like he likes to tackle as well. And of course, Toilolo and I guess I wouldn't be opposed to Fauria either...just think Toilolo would be awesome.

But if thats how the draft turned out, I would be pretty excited. Use our third from Carolina and a couple other picks to move up in the second round...wouldn't be a bad idea at all.
    Ryan and Kassime Greene were basically Rutgers D this year.

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    Ryan and Kassime Greene were basically Rutgers D this year.
    I love that. I mean look at Revis, Rogers-Cro, Talib, Joseph...I mean they were studs in college but no one knew how good they were because the defense wasn't the greatest. They had to step up their game to make the team even better.

vCash

1st. John Jenkins
    2nd. Margus Hunt
    2nd. Logan Ryan
    3rd. Toilolo

Thoughts?
    I'd be cool with that. I'd also be cool if that John Jenkins pick was Sylvester Williams or Jesse Williams to play NT as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Take Matheiu in the 4th
    In a fan mock draft, I doubt he is there in the 4th. Actually, in the real draft I doubt he is there either. I think he'll go in the 2nd or 3rd round. At some point, his talent will be worth the risk for some team.

vCash
    He's been getting weekly tests to show he's clean from a reputable place, doesnt undo what he did already but willingness to reform maybe

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash

1st. John Jenkins
    2nd. Margus Hunt
    2nd. Logan Ryan
    3rd. Toilolo

Thoughts?
    Agree and a Corner in the later Rounds hopefully

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClipKingAngel49 View Post
    Agree and a Corner in the later Rounds hopefully
    Logan Ryan is a CB

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    Logan Ryan is a CB
    Wow i completly ignored his name on that list i just read 1, 2, 3 and skipped the other 2

vCash
    With all the new head coaches what is Alex Smith going to bring us this offseason? New head coaches know they must perform immediately and could be worried tying their career to a rookie QB. Im believing alex will get us a 2nd rounder and really put us in great position with two 2nds and three 3rd rounders.

Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast