Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    vCash
    what about jesse williams or Dion Jordan? What other NT or DE look good? we need to adress our secondary too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Like you said, Hostler was not competent. Most of the assistants on Nolan's and Singletary's staffs were not competent. We have several coaches on this team who have head coaching ability and all of the assistants are quality hires. Chryst will make an excellent Roman replacement...but, I'm hoping Roman doesn't get an offer.
    It's weird, Roman was the big link to Jax once they hired his friend as GM, but since then they've had a bunch of other interviews. So either Roman is waiting till the playoff run is over to avoid distraction or he wasn't as much of an option as we all thought.

49ERS PSD 7 Round Mock Results
    1st Round:Kelvin Benjamin WR FSU
    2nd Round:Trent Murphy OLB Stanford
    2nd Round:Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss
    3rd Round:Keith McGill CB Utah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    what about jesse williams or Dion Jordan? What other NT or DE look good? we need to adress our secondary too.
    Jenkins or Hankins are also really good NT 1st round guys. DE we all really like Richardson from Mizzou, Okafor from Texas is getting alot of talk too. There are some quality guys at CB in the first two rounds as well (praying we can land my Rutgers guy Logan Ryan if we don't use our 2nd as trade ammo).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Both of those are good players. Although, Dion Jordan would be an OLB in our system, not a DE. Jesse Williams is versatile so he could play either NT or DE for us. The best NT prospects are Star Lotuelelei, Jonathan Hankins, Johnathan Jenkins, Sylvester Williams, Jesse Williams, and Kwame Geathers. The best DE prospects (for our system) are Sheldon Richardson, Bennie Logan, Sharrif Floyd, Margus Hunt, and William Gholdston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Jenkins or Hankins are also really good NT 1st round guys. DE we all really like Richardson from Mizzou, Okafor from Texas is getting alot of talk too. There are some quality guys at CB in the first two rounds as well (praying we can land my Rutgers guy Logan Ryan if we don't use our 2nd as trade ammo).
    I see Okafor as an OLB in our system.

vCash
    Ok, so just made the trade with Homestarrunner the Panthers Mock GM, we get the 14th pick and their 5th rounder for our 1st, 2nd and their original 3rd that we had.

vCash
    Ok, so just made the trade with Homestarrunner the Panthers Mock GM, we get the 14th pick and their 5th rounder for our 1st, 2nd and their original 3rd that we had.
    Nice trade. We didn't even have to give up the early 3rd, huh? Plus we picked up the 5th. I bet you could package that 5th with the early 3rd and move back into the late 2nd. It'd be pretty sweet if you could land Sheldon Richardson in the 1st and Sylvester Williams in the 2nd in that scenario.

vCash
    Nice trade. We didn't even have to give up the early 3rd, huh? Plus we picked up the 5th. I bet you could package that 5th with the early 3rd and move back into the late 2nd. It'd be pretty sweet if you could land Sheldon Richardson in the 1st and Sylvester Williams in the 2nd in that scenario.
    No their 3rd round pick goes back to them, that was our early one.

vCash
    No their 3rd round pick goes back to them, that was our early one.
    Oh, I misread that. I thought it said "and the original 3rd round pick", not "and their original 3rd round pick." When does the mock start?

vCash
    Oh, I misread that. I thought it said "and the original 3rd round pick", not "and their original 3rd round pick." When does the mock start?
    Already under way I think it's gone Chiefs/Joeckel, Jags/Moore so far. I'm really hoping they get to me tomorrow while I'm off work, its a pain in the butt to stay at a computer while I'm at work.

vCash
    Let me or Lakers know where you're going for the pick and we can head in there for ya
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Let me or Lakers know where you're going for the pick and we can head in there for ya
    Just don't let WhiteSox know because our entire team will be composed of Florida Gators by the time he's done with it.

vCash
    Just don't let WhiteSox know because our entire team will be composed of Florida Gators by the time he's done with it.
    No kidding...and we'd get spanked all over the place with that terrible roster
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Well we can put a list together of guys we want at 14 so that if I'm not going to be on they will just take the top choice left on the board.

vCash
    Sounds good to me

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast