Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I could see us making more trades back for picks in '14. If we're picking late late 1st, I wouldn't be opposed to moving back into the 2nd round if it lands us a pick or two this year and next.

vCash
    So Jacobs is on a one year deal, SJax going to test FA this year....maybe? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    So Jacobs is on a one year deal, SJax going to test FA this year....maybe? lol
    For years Gore and Jackson were in the same situations and compared to each other, then on the same team? Would be nice to see Jackson on the Niners or a successful team in general, but he'd probably get a better offer somewhere else. Unless he says "**** the money I want a trophy!"
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by moshy2 View Post
    For years Gore and Jackson were in the same situations and compared to each other, then on the same team? Would be nice to see Jackson on the Niners or a successful team in general, but he'd probably get a better offer somewhere else. Unless he says "**** the money I want a trophy!"
    Well most think that he'll end up somewhere as a 3rd down back, not sure he'll draw money. Its a pipe dream, with Gore, Hunter and James I don't know that we'd do it anyhow, but it is a nice thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Well most think that he'll end up somewhere as a 3rd down back, not sure he'll draw money. Its a pipe dream, with Gore, Hunter and James I don't know that we'd do it anyhow, but it is a nice thought.
    I heard them say that tonight. I know he's probably not what he used to be, but I can't believe the only interest for Jackson would be as a 3rd down back. GB will need a RB again this offseason, maybe Den, maybe NYJ but they aren't in a Super Bowl position so that'd be for money. Those are teams that off the top of my head could use an every down back. Jackson on the 49ers would be a nice thought. If Steven Jackson is your 3rd down back then your RB's are pretty legit
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    He'll stay a Ram for his career
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I give Stephen Jackson to the 49ers a .0000001% chance of happening

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I like them odds

vCash
    So you're saying there's a chance!!!

vCash
    Levine toilolo TE Stanford looked good yesterday, I hope we draft him in the 2nd or early 3Rd

My best guess/dream draft as of now would be

1. Jonathan Cooper G/C UNC
    2. Margus Hunt DE/DT SMU
    3. Levine Toilolo TE Stanford
    3. Cobi Hamilton WR Arkansas

Baalke went small explosive last draft and hell go to big and bruising in 13
    Last edited by ninerrider80; 10-07-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Jim Harbaugh "LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION"

vCash
    ^^^I think we need to use one of those picks on a DB. If we don't draft a safety, and resign both Goldson and Whitner, then we will likely lose Tarell Brown so we should use an early pick on a CB.

vCash
    ^^^I think we need to use one of those picks on a DB. If we don't draft a safety, and resign both Goldson and Whitner, then we will likely lose Tarell Brown so we should use an early pick on a CB.
    I disagree with that, I feel like Baalke and Co are really happy with the secondary and will keep them together by resigning Goldson and Brown. Now if Amerson or Reid is there then I think they draft them 1st but knowing Baalke he wants to be sure were solid up front for the future so drafting Goodwin and J Smiths replacements makes sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerrider80 View Post
    I disagree with that, I feel like Baalke and Co are really happy with the secondary and will keep them together by resigning Goldson and Brown. Now if Amerson or Reid is there then I think they draft them 1st but knowing Baalke he wants to be sure were solid up front for the future so drafting Goodwin and J Smiths replacements makes sense.
    So you think Bowman is gone? We can't resign everyone.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Keep Bowman. Him together with Willis is a bigger reason our defense is so good, then Anyone on the back end.

vCash
    So you think Bowman is gone? We can't resign everyone.
    Bowman and Whitner are signed through 14, and I expect we will find a way to extend Bowman regardless even if we hve t o cut Alex and promote Kaep. Brown might be lost but im confident in Culliver and Cox to pick up the slack more than an unproven rookie.

FYI I think Goldson going to be resigned to weddle money and Bowman will also be extended, this D knows how good they are together and they have all shown a willingness yo want to stay together long term on reasonable contracts.

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast