Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Yup, asinine comments. Kind of like the one where you said the Chiefs would win the AFC West and the Bronco's would finish last, and the Jets would win the NFC East because Tebow is there Oh so smart
    LOL none of my comments are asinine, they are analystical comments based on my own perceptions. Eric Mangini said the Cowboys would win the super Bowl. Yeah I was as wrong as many analysts. Who knew the Chiefs would be terrible,lol.

And Yeah I ACTUALLY though RexRyan brough Tebow in to play. No one would have guessed he would ride the Terrible Sanchez train right off the track. Most agree the Jets would be much better if Tebow would had started 5 games ago.

I had the Broncos finishing 2nd I believe.

vCash
    You said last because Manning wouldn't be healthy
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    You said last because Manning wouldn't be healthy
    I did say Manning would not be healthy, I might have said last I honestly don't remember. Many analysts were concerned with hishealth most did not expect this Peyton Manning the Broncos havehad this year.

vCash
    Yup, and you said you're always right as well...
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Yup, and you said you're always right as well...
    Almost always

vCash
    You know who I would like to draft at TE? Florida TE Jordan Reed. He is very versatile, is big, has great hands, good speed. He could be a nice addition if he declares early.

vCash
    Any of the following 4 guys I also think could really be big playmakers forus (1 or all):

1. Matt Elam, S, Florida
    2. Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida
    3. Jelani Jenkins, OLB, Florida
    4. David Amerson, CB, N.C. State.

vCash
    No to all 4

vCash
    I'd say MAYBE to the top 2, but the others no. Not because I don't like Amerson, but because I think he's gone by then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Any of the following 4 guys I also think could really be big playmakers forus (1 or all):

1. Matt Elam, S, Florida
    You do realize there are roughly 120 other college FB programs right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post

1. Matt Elam, S, Florida
    No to all 4
    1. I've seen a few mocks having Elam to SF in the first, but I'd prefer to wait on the position. If we do take a safety in the first, I don't think Elam is my preference. I'd prefer Vaccaro, Jefferson, Reid, or moving Amerson to safety.

2. I like Floyd in the second round. He would be a great option to succeed Justin Smith. I would really like this pick. I'm not sure he gets to us late in the 2nd though.

3. Absolutely not. First, he's a 4-3 OLB and would have to shift inside to ILB for us, which is not a need. Second, he is undersized. T

4. If Amerson is there in the late third round, we absolutely take him and move him to safety. However, I doubt he is even there with our 2nd round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    1. I've seen a few mocks having Elam to SF in the first, but I'd prefer to wait on the position. If we do take a safety in the first, I don't think Elam is my preference. I'd prefer Vaccaro, Jefferson, Reid, or moving Amerson to safety.

2. I like Floyd in the second round. He would be a great option to succeed Justin Smith. I would really like this pick. I'm not sure he gets to us late in the 2nd though.

3. Absolutely not. First, he's a 4-3 OLB and would have to shift inside to ILB for us, which is not a need. Second, he is undersized. T

4. If Amerson is there in the late third round, we absolutely take him and move him to safety. However, I doubt he is even there with our 2nd round pick.
    If Ryan from Rutgers declares its possible, but Amerson is still undecided on declaring as is Ryan, so hard to determine. Nice to see you warming to the idea tho hehe.

vCash
    We could always tap the Mizzou well one more time and take Sheldon Richardson if he's there to take over for Justin in time. I like the kids play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    We could always tap the Mizzou well one more time and take Sheldon Richardson if he's there to take over for Justin in time. I like the kids play.
    That would be a very nice first round pick. There are a lot of ways they could go with that pick. Here are some of my favorite options at this point with the 1st round pick:

NT: Johnathan Jenkins, Georgia; Louis Nix, Notre Dame; Sylvester Williams, UNC

DE: Sheldon Richardson, Missouri

CB: Xavier Rhodes, Florida State; Jonathan Banks, Mississippi State; Jordan Poyer, Oregon State

S: Kenny Vaccaro, Texas; Eric Reid, LSU; Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    That would be a very nice first round pick. There are a lot of ways they could go with that pick. Here are some of my favorite options at this point with the 1st round pick:

NT: Johnathan Jenkins, Georgia; Louis Nix, Notre Dame; Sylvester Williams, UNC

DE: Sheldon Richardson, Missouri

CB: Xavier Rhodes, Florida State; Jonathan Banks, Mississippi State; Jordan Poyer, Oregon State

S: Kenny Vaccaro, Texas; Eric Reid, LSU; Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma
    I'd like alot of those guys. I'm wondering how Baalke is going to approach this one. Obviously NT could be a major major hole and I like alot of those prospects, but I still really want us to get a CB as well since I believe you need a constant 3 and we only have 2 1/2 with Rogers back there, not to mention I don't see him finishing out his deal. So many angles to look at, and obviously FA before.

Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast