Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I use Vapor 3.0X right now for skates. When I get some more money and practice I'll probably upgrade to some spiffy $600 blades.

vCash
    Yeah I picked up new skates last year, Bauer x -18's or 20's, can't remember which one lol. I made a good investment last month, bought some superfeet insoles for them. I'm flat footed and can already skate like the wind but these insoles won't really make you a better skater but they makes your strides much easier. Feels like you're strides take about 30% less effort. I recommend them to anyone. You want the yellow ones. Run ya about $40. I'm actually looking at buying new skates again, I love grafs but they're insanely expensive. Source for sports usually tries to get rid of the old models around October so you can grab a new pair that would normally cost $600-$700 for half price. Once you use high-end skates you simply can't go back.

vCash
    One time I went ice skating and I wasn't very good at it.

Also I live in Kentucky. What the **** is snow?
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    Got my sticks all free so I got to use basically every single one piece stick made while I played.........I was a defensmen and the best one I found was the TPS Response, for the big slapper anyways.
    Easton Si-Core was pretty sick too. I tried the si core after i broke the blade on one with just a wooden blade and it actually made it better tbh.
    This was quite a few years ago so I dont even know what the hell they have now
    sticks that shoot the puck for you ?

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    Got my sticks all free so I got to use basically every single one piece stick made while I played.........I was a defensmen and the best one I found was the TPS Response, for the big slapper anyways.
    Easton Si-Core was pretty sick too. I tried the si core after i broke the blade on one with just a wooden blade and it actually made it better tbh.
    This was quite a few years ago so I dont even know what the hell they have now
    sticks that shoot the puck for you ?
    The Si-core is how I got hooked on the ST's, found it was the closest thing to that. Tough sticks.

vCash
    I used an easton stealth and absolutely loved it. Recently i switched to a tps response and so far I'm a fan. Its defiantly a sweet looking stick and depending on your preference its even lighter than the stealth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    One time I went ice skating and I wasn't very good at it.

Also I live in Kentucky. What the **** is snow?
    Where in Kentucky? There might be some ice near you that you don't know about.

vCash
    I like the TPS Response, but I've switched to the Easton EQ50 as my primary. Low flex, Getzlaf pattern. I really like it.

vCash
    So does ANYONE use a Coffey curve?? I guess someone has to, because I see the sticks for 'em in the skate shop all the time. I can't imagine anyone thinking that missing the net is a good idea though.

vCash
    i have a Sherwood Coffey curve, but it's like my 4th backup because it is heavier then my others.

vCash
    I like the weight of the wood sticks, but I know I'm in the minority in that.

vCash
    Just got an S19 sent to me a couple days ago, nice stick, not sure how long it will last though seems pretty light.

vCash
    X60 stick and Vapour 3.0 skates. Love Bauer. Used to be all about CCM but that's gradually changed. Lol "Got some tape?".. It always seems to be the same 3 guys on my beer league team that are "those guys". I only tape my stick about 3-4 inches wide in the place where I release my wrist/snap shot. You won't find any tape close to my heel. Just been like that since I was a kid.

vCash
    I've been rocking the Zetterberg curve for years now, not sure what the Coffey one looks like(although I've probably picked one up before in the store) but I like a fairly straight curve since my tendency is to shoot high anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Just got an S19 sent to me a couple days ago, nice stick, not sure how long it will last though seems pretty light.
    depends how much you play/what level
    beer league you should get some good use, anything serious, probably about 2-3 weeks, stealths are **** for durability

ive used bauer sticks pretty much since ive used composites, about 7 years, always supreme line, so right now totalones, p92 102 flex, tactile grip, same with skates always used (nike)/bauer, and of course totalones

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast