Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    I like to play the high school teams here in Illinois. Most of the players lack common sense and turn goon after being down in the 1st period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenred View Post
    I like to play the high school teams here in Illinois. Most of the players lack common sense and turn goon after being down in the 1st period.
    highschool hockey, lets see how many guys i can run at....that's all kids want to do in H.S, hit, hit, and hit...and not even hitting to seperate the man from the puck, like a hits supposed to be...Just a I'm going to murder this kid hit...it sucked!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    highschool hockey, lets see how many guys i can run at....that's all kids want to do in H.S, hit, hit, and hit...and not even hitting to seperate the man from the puck, like a hits supposed to be...Just a I'm going to murder this kid hit...it sucked!
    Hahahaha...well said

vCash
    A lot of guys I know who played high school are fast skaters because of that though.

They describe what they call a "4 second rule" where they better get rid of the puck in ~4 seconds or be hit. Sticks with them even as adults.

vCash
    Postin' to say that I have loved learning to play ice so much that I'm gonna buy some rollers and get in the roller league too.

vCash
    Well sadly the hockey season is wrapped up for me...team record was 24-9-1 including losing in the league championship yesterday. Good luck to everyone if your playoffs etc. are going on now.

vCash
    In my 3rd game of the season tonight in adult league, I had 2 goals and 7 shots tonight. My 3rd and 4th goal of the season tonight. The 2nd goal scored tonight was so sick.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    My team just lost their first game since the beginning of October (started out the season 1-3, finished 16-3-1, won both playoff games, won 3 tournament games then finally lost in the championship). 22 game point streak, still not as good as the Hawks though.

PAUL MARTIN FOR TEAM USA?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678