Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Stephen A Smith on the Blackhawks streak

Which streak is better the Heat or the Blackhawks point streak in the NHL.

IMO the Blackhawks streak is much more impressive what they have done is behind only one team in NHL history, and no other teams from beyond the 70's are on that list.

The Heats streak isn't even equal to multiple teams from the 2000's including the Rockets who did about half of those 22 games without Yao.

vCash
    Stephen A Smith's thoughts on anything, much less hockey, aren't worth discussing.

vCash
    Didn't the Clippers win 17 straight already this year? Miami's streak is good but not unheard of

vCash
    21-0-3. The Heat don't even belong in the same discussion as the Hawks streak.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Why do they even bother asking people that have zero hockey knowledge this question? He still thinks that you can get a tie, really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Didn't the Clippers win 17 straight already this year? Miami's streak is good but not unheard of
    This.

vCash
    ........ Hawks anything else and you don't know what hockey is.

What they have done is both impressive and depressing to me.

vCash
    People need to understand this, whenever the Heat do something amazing, it gets talked about everyday and is always considered to be the "best" when in fact other teams like the Clippers or Rockets go on a streak you dont see them get the same treatment as the Heat do and people say why we hate the Heat

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    So ? First thing he has ever said that makes sense. Both streaks are impressive, but the Hawks are entering uncharted territory. Not too mention, doing this in a shortened season makes the streak even more impressive.

vCash
    When you don't know **** about hockey, you should probably keep your mouth shut. But knowing Smith, he just wants attention, which he's received. I doubt the guy even knows what icing is.

vCash
    Hawks streak is nice, but lets face it, they still have 3 losses over that streak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Hawks streak is nice, but lets face it, they still have 3 losses over that streak.
    Still, given the schedule, where teams are playing 3 games in 4 nights, its very impressive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Three SO losses no less.

To play in 24 games, lose 0 in regulation AND OT, is probably one of the most, if not the most impressive starts to a season in the history of sports. Any sport.

vCash
    Ok so the Hawks are 21-0-3.......Melrose is right when he sais in the NBA 1 player can determine a game. The NBA also has a few teams that are amazing and the rest are mediocre or just plain brutal. In the NHL even the crap teams still have a chance to beat the top teams ( L.A 8th seed Stanley cup champs, EDM and the Sens went to the finals).
    Like ppl have said theres been 18 or so other more amazing streaks in the NBA already and theres already been a 17 or 18 game streak by the Clippers done this season.

I would almost say that the Hawks 11 game winning streak with no losses at all ( regulation, OTL, shootout ) is more impressive than the Heats 16 game win streak.

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Basketball is much harder...hockey you just glide if you get tired...
    This guy is a joke.

If the Blackhawks played in a watered-down league they wouldn't have a regulation loss all season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast