Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    1st should be another OLB if they don't re-sign Barwin, if they do, I'd go offense. Maybe try to trade Tate to move up in the draft of just get another pick and draft a RB in the 1st. Quin must be re-signed, if they can't, they should go S early in the draft. Then best player available, WR, NT (Although I'm felling pretty good about Cody and Mitchell), maybe an athletic TE, a third CB (to play nickel and dime situations) and a tackle (I actually don't feel like RT is a big need, Newton is improving a lot). I don't think we should draft an ILB, Sharpton was pretty good last year, one of the reasons Ryans was moved.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    It is pretty early to be thinking about it but what position do you think the Texans take in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft:

1. Inside Line Backer
    2. Outside Line Backer
    3. Offensive Tackle
    4. Defensive End
    5. Trade out of 1st Round
    6. Other (what?)

why?

I say tackle. I think at the bottom of the draft, best available will be tackle and it may be a legit concern if Derek Newton can't get the job done for the duration of the season.

vCash
    I think we should take a guy like Cordy Glenn was last year. Guy at the end of the first/beginning of second who could play any G/T positions and see where he fits best in camp. Everything else is straight BPA

vCash
    I say its to early for all this draft talk

vCash
    sorry, I must have missed all of the other posts in the forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by malley03 View Post
    I say its to early for all this draft talk
    Literally everyone has already said that. We just wanted somewhere to talk about college football while keeping a Texans spin on it

vCash
    Does anyone else think we need to draft a wr in rounds 1 or 2? I think its become obvious we dont have any good receivers this year. I know Posey Jean and Martin are young but only Martin has shown anything at all this year

vCash
    How much longer can we wait on this guy (Sharpton) though? He can't stay healthy. If we was Cush level or even Barwin maybe..

When is the last time we spent a 1st on the offense?
    Last edited by Rico1455; 01-15-2013 at 12:53 PM.

vCash
    Duane Brown was the last one and david carr and Andre are the only two other ones. Jacoby Jones bennie jopru and ben tate are the only 2nd rounders outside the first year I believe

vCash
    The offense has been steadily declining for a few seasons now I believe it is time to dedicate more attention to it.

vCash
    The offense needs another WR. Without DRE the WR corp doesn't have anyone that would cause opposing defenses to actually pay attention to them. The WR's we have are young and this is the time for them to step up.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    The offense needs another WR. Without DRE the WR corp doesn't have anyone that would cause opposing defenses to actually pay attention to them. The WR's we have are young and this is the time for them to step up.
    I hear a lot of good things about Hopkins, looks like we finally picked a wide receiver that can start opposite of Dre
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Can Football season get here already !!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Can Football season get here already !!!!
    Yes!!! This forum is so dead haha
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Yes!!! This forum is so dead haha
    I know I mainly be in the NBA or NFL forums since ours is so dead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12