Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Vonta's agent says Rick Smith is interested in Leach

In no way do I think this happens, Vonta is expensive and we have greg jones...but I am salivating a bit at the thought of keeping both vonta and greg jones on the same team. I can imagine three back systems with vonta and greg clearing the way for arian.

Still I don't think there is anyway this happens...but I bet greg jones sure feels welcome at the moment.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    In hindsight, we could have just waited and resigned Leach, but obviously we didn't know this would happen. At this point, I'm inclined to say we just stick with Jones and tell Vonta "Good luck, buddy".

vCash
    I am too.

It's a curious situation though.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    Leach is just too expensive, but he would be awesome to have blocking for Arian

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    So hypothetically, if we signed Leach to the minimum and kept Jones, how do yall think it would work if we lined up with 2 FB's instead of a FB and a TE. From what I've read, our tight ends aren't that great at blocking so I feel like that would help alot

vCash
    if we can get him for cheap but its not a major need at the moment id take Eric Winston back of leach