Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Would you trade Bowe?

Just wondering? Miami is said to be looking to trade for one of Bowe or Wallace. They now have two 2nds thanks to the Davis trade. I'd say start the trade off with their 1st or both of those 2nds and then add a 3rd if it's the 1st or a 4th or 5th with the 2nds. What are your thoughts?

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    I really like Bowe. I think he is too talented to trade, unless it really isn't feasable to sign him long term. Baldwin is talented, I like Breaston and McCluster too, but I'm not sure that is good enough. With Cassel being a good QB, not great, he needs all the help he can get from the WR position.

That being said, if that IS the haul you could get for him(which I doubt it is) then it is something to consider.

vCash
    I would consider Miami's two 2nds and a 5th. I think that is fair since they'd have to pay him after the season since his deal is up.

vCash
    Would rather keep Bowe and sign him long term. But if they trade with Miami I would go both 2's and maybe Matt Moore. We really have no back up considering how bad Quinn is hurt. And Stanzi has not looked good at all in preseason.

vCash
    trade bowe. next year, trade up in draft for a 1st round qb. logan thomas, matt barkley, tyler wilson, landry jones, etc. time for cassel to go after this year. no team will ever again win a superbowl with a below average starting qb.

vCash
    If Logan Thomas has a good year, that's who I want. Just think of what he could do with Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, and Charles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    If Logan Thomas has a good year, that's who I want. Just think of what he could do with Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, and Charles.
    Vertical offense. His arm is ridiculous

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Baldwin is in for a big year imho, hope he picks it up. Was hidden last week ha.

vCash
    As for Logan Thomas, he won't come out for another 2 yrs will he?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnokOut View Post
    As for Logan Thomas, he won't come out for another 2 yrs will he?
    He could come out after this year if he wanted to. He'd be eligible. He might choose to stay in college, though. No one really expected Barkley to stay and he did

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Hope he does come out, hope he is in range for a trade from us 'cause I don't see him being around where we pick. FO needs to trade up if it means a franchise qb, this team is ready.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnokOut View Post
    Baldwin is in for a big year imho, hope he picks it up. Was hidden last week ha.
    I've always loved Baldwin and wanted the Chiefs to draft him in 2011 (though in the 2nd round). Cassel needs to target him more. He is a beast when used right.

Also, as for Thomas, I'd be ok if the Chiefs gave up the same type of package as the Redskins gave away to get RG3 for Thomas. I think he can be a franchise guy. But let's not get ahead of ourselves since the draft isn't until April, and we are getting ready for Week 2.

vCash
    Regardless we are going to need a new Quarterback. Cassel just isn't "that guy".

Baldwin is most definitely a great talent. Cassel needs to target him more, I agree. He is such a huge target and can make plays not many can, I have a hard time figuring out why Baldwin isn't one of if not the main guy for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    trade bowe. next year, trade up in draft for a 1st round qb. logan thomas, matt barkley, tyler wilson, landry jones, etc. time for cassel to go after this year. no team will ever again win a superbowl with a below average starting qb.
    Don't think Cassel is below average, think he is a little better than average honestly. He isn't what you want if you expect to make the playoffs and go deep though, that's where we're at right now, so yes, we must move on after this year.

vCash
    Trade Bowe. For two second round picks.. KC will have 3 then.. use a second as bait to move up in the draft for a Qb I haven't decided on who let, I like Thomas but I also like Bray. That would leave us with two more second round picks or one depending on how far down we move in the first. If we have two we select a Speed WR and a S or if we have one then go with best guy either WR or S
    GIFSoup
    GREATEST CATCH OF ALL TIME
    11.13.11 Jon Baldwin KC Chiefs Rookie

Get Whooped in some Madden 13 Private message me with your PSN name and get that *** smashed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast