Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    FO FO
    Goal line defense is a 6-2-3, I believe

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Goal line defense is a 6-2-3, I believe
    You are very much so corrected Neo, but Don't even bother!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    goal line defense is a 6-2-3, i believe
    jk
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    You are very much so corrected Neo, but Don't even bother!
    II was just kidding but for the record BB. Nothing you or Neo have said has changed my stance that the 4-4 would be a beast.

I won't go over it all again but it suffices to say that

Roman Harper plays in the box alot with 3 other LBs and 4 down lineman in our base defense anyway so

If you guys don't believe that Vilma Lofton Hawthorne and Martez or Casillas isn't much different

and I argue in certain situations is an improvement over

Vilma Lofton Hawthorne and Harper in the box then I don't see why and I never will.

Casillas or Wilson at a 4th LB are bigger and stronger which would support the run D but I'd bet that Harper isnt much faster than Casillas if at all and he definitely isnt faster than Wilson. Coverage technique all that is moot to me because it aint like Harper is Deon Sanders in coverage.

And last point I'll make is that we could go Vilma Lofton (Wilson or Casillas) plus Harper and field a more balance run and pass base defense.

Obviously as the need increases due to the opposition the Nickel and diime personnel sets would come in.

I never understood why this scenario has no feasibility of working in both of your opinions.
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 11-15-2012 at 09:32 AM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    No need to rehash this. No one is changing their mind on it.

A positive for 2012 would be everyone agreeing to disagree on this defense and put the argument to bed.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    No need to rehash this. No one is changing their mind on it.

A positive for 2012 would be everyone agreeing to disagree on this defense and put the argument to bed.
    AJ has had enough........I got you bro.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    The antagonism from both sides stopping would be a Christmas present to forum.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    II was just kidding but for the record BB. Nothing you or Neo have said has changed my stance that the 4-4 would be a beast.

I won't go over it all again but it suffices to say that

Roman Harper plays in the box alot with 3 other LBs and 4 down lineman in our base defense anyway so

If you guys don't believe that Vilma Lofton Hawthorne and Martez or Casillas isn't much different

and I argue in certain situations is an improvement over

Vilma Lofton Hawthorne and Harper in the box then I don't see why and I never will.

Casillas or Wilson at a 4th LB are bigger and stronger which would support the run D but I'd bet that Harper isnt much faster than Casillas if at all and he definitely isnt faster than Wilson. Coverage technique all that is moot to me because it aint like Harper is Deon Sanders in coverage.

And last point I'll make is that we could go Vilma Lofton (Wilson or Casillas) plus Harper and field a more balance run and pass base defense.

Obviously as the need increases due to the opposition the Nickel and diime personnel sets would come in.

I never understood why this scenario has no feasibility of working in both of your opinions.
    Dude, we let those 32 NFL Professional Teams and their Coaches do the talking for us. Every day, every week, year after year not one team implemented your FO FO crap! Your azz in dumb and your azz is dumb, period! We don't have to say nothing, just turn on the TV! And stop talking about common football movements in football like its pertaining to the FO FO defense, bcuz it doesn't!
    #DisquisingLooks #CheatingOnBlitzs

Ain't nobody trying to talk to you or per sway your thoughts, WE ARE SPEAKING FACTS, you're the dumbazz!

For here on in, i will no longer say that Underdogz must be joking bcuz he's too smart to be that dumb! Phuc it, yo Azz is dumb!
    .....and I could care less if you leave again!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 11-16-2012 at 02:35 AM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Dude, we let those 32 NFL Professional Teams and their Coaches do the talking for us. Every day, every week, year after year not one team implemented your FO FO crap! Your azz in dumb and your azz is dumb, period! We don't have to say nothing, just turn on the TV! And stop talking about common football movements in football like its pertaining to the FO FO defense, bcuz it doesn't!
    #DisquisingLooks #CheatingOnBlitzs

Ain't nobody trying to talk to you or per sway your thoughts, WE ARE SPEAKING FACTS, you're the dumbazz!

For here on in, i will no longer say that Underdogz must be joking bcuz he's too smart to be that dumb! Phuc it, yo Azz is dumb!
    .....and I could care less if you leave again!
    FO FO defense is crap. Yay I'm smart now. Sweet that was easy.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Very few bright spots this season but Joe Morgan has to be up there, along with Akeem Hicks and Cam Jordan. Those 3 have taken the biggest strides. Now as for regressing, you can say Jimmy has looked a step slow (I don't know what the reason for that is), I know he's been having to chip alot because our oline can't hold it's own, but I think it's rather obvious that Will Smith, Malcolm Jenkins, Roman Harper, Bushrod, Strief, Sedrick Ellis, Jabari have all regressed.

It's time for a makeover, I'm not even joking. I pray to God we get our 2nd rounder back, it would be HUGE for us. We need a DE in the first, OT in the 2nd. I was impressed with Charles Brown, I think he can hold up at RT. Strief is horrendous, healthy or not, the guy cannot be starting for us anymore. We need a CB, S, OLB, DT too. Almost every position other than MLB because Lofton is amazing
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Very few bright spots this season but Joe Morgan has to be up there, along with Akeem Hicks and Cam Jordan. Those 3 have taken the biggest strides. Now as for regressing, you can say Jimmy has looked a step slow (I don't know what the reason for that is), I know he's been having to chip alot because our oline can't hold it's own, but I think it's rather obvious that Will Smith, Malcolm Jenkins, Roman Harper, Bushrod, Strief, Sedrick Ellis, Jabari have all regressed.

It's time for a makeover, I'm not even joking. I pray to God we get our 2nd rounder back, it would be HUGE for us. We need a DE in the first, OT in the 2nd. I was impressed with Charles Brown, I think he can hold up at RT. Strief is horrendous, healthy or not, the guy cannot be starting for us anymore. We need a CB, S, OLB, DT too. Almost every position other than MLB because Lofton is amazing
    I'm good at Linebacker, honestly, even if we cut Shanle, Vilma and Herring. I'm ok with Brown playing at RT, but we need to get a LT something serious. Osi was just shoving Bushrod out of the ****ing way, last night.

I'm saying we go best LT/RDE available in the 1st. I put LT first because it should be first priority (why pay Drew all that money if you're just going to let Bushrod and Strief block the ends?

I'm going to assume we won't be getting the 2nd back, because I'm always the guy assuming the worst and I don't trust Roger.

The 3rd needs to address what we didn't pick up in the 1st...but we shouldn't force it, either.

As far as the next 4 picks are concerned, they need to address CB/S x2, DT and WR.

I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I'm good at Linebacker, honestly, even if we cut Shanle, Vilma and Herring. I'm ok with Brown playing at RT, but we need to get a LT something serious. Osi was just shoving Bushrod out of the ****ing way, last night.

I'm saying we go best LT/RDE available in the 1st. I put LT first because it should be first priority (why pay Drew all that money if you're just going to let Bushrod and Strief block the ends?

I'm going to assume we won't be getting the 2nd back, because I'm always the guy assuming the worst and I don't trust Roger.

The 3rd needs to address what we didn't pick up in the 1st...but we shouldn't force it, either.

As far as the next 4 picks are concerned, they need to address CB/S x2, DT and WR.
    Agreed on all fronts. I think we go BPA as in OT/DE. Whoever's on board, but we definitely need a LT and I'm scared Loomis is happy with underpaying Bushrod and just keeping him as our LT. As you said, it doesn't make sense to make Drew the highest paid player if you can't even protect the guy!

We can't screw this draft up, I think I've said that enough now but it's probably our most important draft in recent history, we need to stay relevant because whether we like it or not, we're getting old. We need a new crop of players, the way New England hits on their players and keeps staying young, we need to find a way to become a dynasty and this draft will help us immensely. I hope Payton's been doing some scouting at home and Loomis too during his suspension. Let's just hope Sean Payton comes back to coach us next year!!!
    Last edited by akay47; 12-10-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Agreed on all fronts. I think we go BPA as in OT/DE. Whoever's on board, but we definitely need a LT and I'm scared Loomis is happy with underpaying Bushrod and just keeping him as our LT. As you said, it doesn't make sense to make Drew the highest paid player if you can't even protect the guy!

We can't screw this draft up, I think I've said that enough now but it's probably our most important draft in recent history, we need to stay relevant because whether we like it or not, we're getting old. We need a new crop of players, the way New England hits on their players and keeps staying young, we need to find a way to become a dynasty and this draft will help us immensely. I hope Payton's been doing some scouting at home and Loomis too during his suspension. Let's just hope Sean Payton comes back to coach us next year!!!
    this is the most important thing
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345