Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: jj>fields

vCash

jj>fields

Im sorry but jj was a better rebounder, shot blocker, defender and was athletic enough to finish at the rim. o ya and he's making like 2 mill this year.. fields is awful at everything. possibly the worst fa signing in bc's tenure. jj could have done just as well or better then fields and we could have used our cap this summer to sign a quality sf and not waste 20 mil on an absolute scrub. thoughts?

vCash
    JJ is also better at turning the ball over and taking contested shots so far he is a better shooter than fields too, going 1-8
    Last edited by Byronicle; 11-01-2012 at 03:00 PM.

vCash
    in their +/- ratings, Fields led the Raptors with +6. JJ was rock bottom for the Kings with -13
    Last edited by Byronicle; 11-01-2012 at 03:00 PM.

vCash
    plus 6 is very impressive with 0-6 2 reb and cant hit an open shot... really earning that 7 mil

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapsjaysfan88 View Post
    plus 6 is very impressive with 0-6 2 reb and cant hit an open shot... really earning that 7 mil
    that is pretty impressive. the fact that he got a +6 and did not contribute any points means that he must have contributed somewhere else without even touching the ball

its not 7 million, dont round up to try and make your point look stronger

jj would be lucky to even get a contract after his current one runs its course

vCash
    It's ONE GAME!! Seriously .... You've evaluated his 3 year contract based on one game ... SMH ... I wasn't super impressed with his first game performance either ... But... C'mon ... It's one game !

vCash
    we should just have a single "I told you so" thread and merge all the premature judgements to it

vCash
    In general I think Fields and JJ are similar, they both are decent defenders, suspect offensive players.

Difference: One is overpayed and the other one is not.

Another difference is that JJ sometimes forces the issue and wants to take over games with a mentality that I should be the man but truly incapable to do so.

IMO Fields has more basketball IQ and does recognize his limitations.

Both though are not starters but bench players and I am sure we all can agree to that.

vCash
    bc didn't have the balls to pull the rug on the fields deal after we didn't land nash
    @mvbisecco
    follow me on twitter and i'll follow you
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    I don't think one game is indicative of how bad a player is. This is professional sports. With the exception of a few elite players, every dude will have an off-day.

vCash
    they're both waste.

vCash
    could have signed delfino 4 half the money. someone who can actually shoot.

vCash
    The JJ comparison throws me off completely. It sounds like you'd still like to have him on the team despite the fact that in general, he was a crappy team mate and a complete loser off the court.
    However, that doesn't change the fact that I don't think that there's any way that Landry should be starting over Kleiza, Alan Anderson or even Dominic McGuire. This is not a 1 game assessment either.
    Last edited by DrJamesNaismith; 11-01-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    I agree. i never wanted to get rid of him... Great rebounder great defender and played with a tonne of swag and energy.... he reminded me a little bit of a less toolish Ron Artest ...
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    I agree. i never wanted to get rid of him... Great rebounder great defender and played with a tonne of swag and energy.... he reminded me a little bit of a less toolish Ron Artest ...
    JJ wasn't as good as Raptor fans imagined him as and he was a headcase

sayonara

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast