Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,066 to 1,073 of 1073
    vCash
    There is absolutly no winner in this argument. People read articles and come out with their own conclusions , but in reality NONE of us know what the number is. I guess we won't know until ST and see where it sits cause I don't see them telling us anytime soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Hardly, and I'm not the only one to call you on talking bs, check the top of the page.
    Thats because a whole lot of Jays have unrealistic expectations. Its the same **** every year.

I guess i'm talking **** by saying Davidi isn't far off?
    BLUE JAYS CHATS!. #Bluejays on EFnet. 31 active users.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    I would trade JPA and Marisnick in a package for Dickey in a heartbeat but doubt the mets are interested
    We would do it imo, at least I would.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Dickey may be 38, but he just had his best season after 3 very good ones. He's good for 200+ innings every year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    You're high... Why on earth would the Jays trade the best catching prospect in baseball for a 38 year old knuckleballer with one good year (abeit, a fantastic one).

I'd absolutely trade for Dickey but D'Arnaud is untouchable unless we're talking about someone like King Felix. I'd consider trading JPA for him + a lesser prospect, sign him to a 3 year deal with an option incase he's still throwing it a la Wakefield and hope it works out. No clue how he'd do in the AL East? Though given his numbers last year I suspect he'd not have any problems.
    I'm not high, I'm trying to gauge value. Remember, a prospect is just that, a prospect. They don't all pan out. TDA may very well be one of the better catchers in baseball, but it's no guarentee. Dickey is almost a lock to be good/great for at least the next 3 seasons as he's gotten better with age.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/elliottbaseball/...47625695109120

bob elliott bob elliott ‏@elliottbaseball

Don't expect to see Justin Upton in a Blue Jays uniform

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Would you guys be interested in Dickey?

How does a package of D'Arnaud and Gose/Rasmus sound? Maybe JPA, Marisnick, and another prospect would be good too.
    As a fan, I covet Dickey. No pun intended.

He'd be awesome in a Jays uni. I'd give the Mets JPA and Rasmus. That would improve the Jays in three positions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lmallia View Post
    I really, really doubt TDA gets traded for a 38yr old pitcher, I dont care how good he was.

JPA you can have, i'll pack him myself.
    Knuckleballers can pitch forever. He'd have at least 3-4 more effective years.

vCash
    Closing it cause it's too big, going to make a new thread ASAP.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172