Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Wolves sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    good work on seeing this through Hawk.
    Hawk... think its time for you to step up, or step down.

Haha, im only joking, or am i ?

vCash
    I like Russians more with long hair. Its as if there trying to make a statement like..."hey look how sweet our hair is." and some would say, theyre point has been made, others like you would say it is not...one thing I know for sure, Russia scares me, and I will never go their.
    Trust me, I know best - I am Russian after all. You can make fun of my sig, but I guarantee it annoys you all just as much as it does me.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Trust me, I know best - I am Russian after all. You can make fun of my sig, but I guarantee it annoys you all just as much as it does me.
    Not sure if you know, but I was being sarcastic about your theyre, their there part of your sig, not the picture.

It also annoys me when I see the misuse of common english words on the internet, such as; there, their, theyre, as well as too, to, two, etc...

there is a difference between common internet grammatical grammar, and just simply not knowing the English language well enough...people who speak english as a second language are the only ones who get a pass from me when it comes to this.

vCash
    I hate bad grammar on the internet! Some of my facebook "friends" annoy the hell out of me with their horrible spelling/grammar and I hate when people start threads on here and mis-spell, have awkward capitalization, ect. You have a computer, use spellcheck.

vCash
    Not sure if you know, but I was being sarcastic about your theyre, their there part of your sig, not the picture.

It also annoys me when I see the misuse of common english words on the internet, such as; there, their, theyre, as well as too, to, two, etc...

there is a difference between common internet grammatical grammar, and just simply not knowing the English language well enough...people who speak english as a second language are the only ones who get a pass from me when it comes to this.
    Too things i have t0 say about this post.... Some people just dont care about there punctuation, or the are bad at it. Another explanation is some people just cant type very well.

vCash

I guarantee that people who speak English as a second language are much better at using proper grammar than an average American. When I was going to school, with English being my second language, I was much, much better at using proper punctuation and grammar than most of my american peers.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Too things i have t0 say about this post.... Some people just dont care about there punctuation, or the are bad at it. Another explanation is some people just cant type very well.
    I couldn't care less about punctuation at an internet forum, but word misuse is different - and don't put that on being bad at typing - look at the keyboard layout. Typing "there" and "their" you have to use letters that 4 keys a part as in 'i' and 'e' and I am not even going to mention "they're" where you have to deliberately use an apostrophe.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash

I got you about the bottom part of my sig and not the pick.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I couldn't care less about punctuation at an internet forum, but word misuse is different - and don't put that on being bad at typing - look at the keyboard layout. Typing "there" and "their" you have to use letters that 4 keys a part as in 'i' and 'e' and I am not even going to mention "they're" where you have to deliberately use an apostrophe.
    So what your saying is their to lazy to type out the correct there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    So what your saying is their to lazy to type out the correct there?
    no, they are too dumb...again, there is a difference between common internet grammar, and just being dumb.

vCash
    no, they are too dumb...again, there is a difference between common internet grammar, and just being dumb.
    I wouldn't call them dumb - they may be very smart, just not very well educated.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    I may not be as smart as you, but I'm not as dumb either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    I may not be as smart as you, but I'm not as dumb either.
    lol

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213