Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Games thread

vCash

Games thread

How about chatting in a separate thread while watching games?

Looking forward to the Bulls game tonight, our bench did great last night, I'm guessing we go full power this time, starters playing 30-40 min. DWill probably won't play much.

On the other hand, JJBarea will organize our offense most of the time.. ugh..

Wolves United

vCash
    I think an internal competition to watch this year in preseason, and early in the season, is the battle for sixth man...which I think is between Chase and DWill right now.

vCash
    Yeah, I agree PJ. I think both will get solid minutes regardless. Would like to see DWill get it just because he is our #2 pick from a year ago and he has potential to be a very, very good player. Buddinger will definitely be solid for us though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I think an internal competition to watch this year in preseason, and early in the season, is the battle for sixth man...which I think is between Chase and DWill right now.
    I never even thought about this, but it makes sense. They both can play 2 position so they should be able to get time either way but maybe fighting for who come off the bench first. Both have looked really solid so far, I guess id say im rooting for williams since he has that extra star potential but bud looks like a great addition to the bench.

vCash
    Hey just thought I'd let you guys know the game is on NBA TV tonight. Didn't even realize it until I scrolled past the channel. Was about to watch it online.

vCash
    First preseason gave I've got to see. Cunningham with the nice block. Pek looks good.

vCash
    Really really like what I've seen from Cunningham so far.

vCash
    Ha ha! Boos for Jaric

vCash
    UhhhGLY basketball!

vCash
    Wow this is some bad basketball. 9 turnovers already..

vCash
    I'm taking some more look at shved. He got to remember he's a 2. He forgot all about shooting when he have the chance to.

vCash
    Pretty bad game so far..

Notes:
    -Amundson is starting to look limited on the offensive end.
    -Cunningham doesn't look bad, he can handle the ball and is athletic, but didn't show smooth shot so far
    -Shved has some excellent passes!

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Pretty bad game so far..

Notes:
    -Amundson is starting to look limited on the offensive end.
    -Cunningham doesn't look bad, he can handle the ball and is athletic, but didn't show smooth shot so far
    -Shved has some excellent passes!
    He's a bit Mark Madsen-esque but I'm sure they knew that when they brought him in. The expectation for him essentially is to muddy up the play down low and make the other team's bigs work hard on every rebound and possession.

vCash
    Shved plays sharper than last night, like he got more comfortable with the team.

Wolves United

vCash
    Cunningham has impressed me the most today...and i really like what i have seen overall from him this year. I will hold off until the regular season to consider him one of my favorites though...the game now though...gross. Nice defense, terrible everything else.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast