Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    or Revis + Sanchez + Tebow + all other 50 players for Matt Ryan.
    i think we should all take this moment to thank sweet baby jeebus for the dolphins passing on ryan and taking jake long instead (who, while great, is not nearly as frightening to me as a franchise QB would be for that team)
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    I can only hope we can get QB Geno Smith in the 1st. Take WR Marquess Wilson in the 2nd. Take RB Andre Ellington in the 3rd (we need a speed back). DE/OLB Cornelius Carradine in the 4th and OT Alex Hurst in the 5th. That is my wishful and somewhat (maybe not) realistic draft board to this point.
    After re-evaluating my board, I realize I have to move Carradine up to the 3rd round and Hurst to the 4th. So I will replace Ellington in the 5th with one of my sleepers RB Joseph Randle. Also, I would have put WR Terrance Williams down in the 2nd, but I believe he will probably be gone.

vCash
    i hope Brandon Jenkins from FSU slips to the 2nd. He's out for the year with an injury but DAMN can he rush the passer. Geno Smith in the 1st him in the 2nd would give this team cornerstones for the O and D to add with Mangold and Revis

vCash
    first , get rid of that carsalesman we call GM. then we can position ourself to get rb Lattimore from S.Carolina. and cut or trade mr.glass (S.Greene ) for a draft pick. don't want to gamble on a qb in a first round again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by $GangGr33n$ View Post
    i hope Brandon Jenkins from FSU slips to the 2nd. He's out for the year with an injury but DAMN can he rush the passer. Geno Smith in the 1st him in the 2nd would give this team cornerstones for the O and D to add with Mangold and Revis
    He might take the medical redshirt and and go back to school for a final year.

And if he decides to enter the draft, he should be available in the 3rd/4th round

vCash
    I see the Jenkins situation similar to that of Jared Crick this past year. A first round talent who falls cause he was out due to injury all year. However, I don't think Jenkins falls all the way to the 4th round like Crick did. I can see him impressing at the combine and going late 2nd or early 3rd round.

vCash
    I can only hope we can get QB Geno Smith in the 1st. Take WR Marquess Wilson in the 2nd. Take RB Andre Ellington in the 3rd (we need a speed back). DE/OLB Cornelius Carradine in the 4th and OT Alex Hurst in the 5th. That is my wishful and somewhat (maybe not) realistic draft board to this point.
    4 offensive players in the first 5 rounds? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK

vCash
    I see the Jenkins situation similar to that of Jared Crick this past year. A first round talent who falls cause he was out due to injury all year. However, I don't think Jenkins falls all the way to the 4th round like Crick did. I can see him impressing at the combine and going late 2nd or early 3rd round.
    A Linsfranc injury is more serious than a torn pectoral muscle. It's very hard to come back and play at a high level with a linsfranc. You don't know how the foot will hold up.

I would definitely take Jenkins though. I thought coming to this year that he was the best 3-4 OLB prospect. Yes, better than Jones & Mingo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    4 offensive players in the first 5 rounds? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK
    I'm saying that's what I would do based on need not what I think the FO will do. I could only wish the FO would address our offensive needs like that.

vCash
    lattimore would be ideal for this team.. but than again so would a wr, qb, ol, or lb

vCash
    Barkley is the top rated QB as of now, with Geno rapidly gaining ground.
    Barkley, as you may know is a USC product with prototypical size and arm strength to make all the throws. However we've seen this out of every USC QB and how do they usually fair in the pros.
    Geno Smith has decent size and good speed for a QB, although he's a little light in the azz, 215lbs (as of now, I'm sure he'll bulk up).
    Manuel is a big kid with a rocket of an arm, in fact he is Josh Freeman all over again. If he can limit his lapses, he can carry a team with his arm.

Things will change as the season and combines come and go, but as of right now, it's hard not to like what Geno is capable of and want him first, followed by Barkley.

I heard someone mention Bray from Tenn. but that guy is missing the "it" factor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Barkley is the top rated QB as of now, with Geno rapidly gaining ground.
    Barkley, as you may know is a USC product with prototypical size and arm strength to make all the throws. However we've seen this out of every USC QB and how do they usually fair in the pros.
    Geno Smith has decent size and good speed for a QB, although he's a little light in the azz, 215lbs (as of now, I'm sure he'll bulk up).
    Manuel is a big kid with a rocket of an arm, in fact he is Josh Freeman all over again. If he can limit his lapses, he can carry a team with his arm.

Things will change as the season and combines come and go, but as of right now, it's hard not to like what Geno is capable of and want him first, followed by Barkley.

I heard someone mention Bray from Tenn. but that guy is missing the "it" factor.
    Manuel is faster than Freeman, his measureables are almost identical to cam newton
    THE GOAT

Until a player reaches these PA numbers, lets not talk about how good they are.

The Following PA's are when sample size stabilizes

50 PA: Swing %
    100 PA: Contact Rate
    150 PA: Strikeout Rate, Line Drive Rate, Pitches/PA
    200 PA: Walk Rate, Groundball Rate, GB/FB
    250 PA: Flyball Rate
    300 PA: Home Run Rate, HR/FB
    500 PA: OBP, SLG, OPS, 1B Rate, Popup Rate
    550 PA: ISO

vCash
    Trade down and get additional 2nd and 4th.

1- Tyler Bray Tennessee QB
    2- Chase Thomas Stanford OLB
    2- (trade down) Desmond Trufant Washington CB
    3- Tevin Reese Baylor WR
    4- James Hurst North Carolina OT
    4- (trade down) Zach Ertz Stanford TE
    5- Josh Boyce TCU WR

Definitely too early for mocks but we need playmakers on offense and defense!! I love Zach Ertz though. He's been stuck behind Fleener and Toilolo at Stanford but he can be a great TE given his size and jumping ability. I, also, really like Josh Boyce. He's bigger and faster than Kerley and was the better WR in college.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CostanzaNumba0 View Post
    Manuel is faster than Freeman, his measureables are almost identical to cam newton
    Manuel is no Cam Newton though.

Manuel can be easily rattled, and although he is athletic, he doesn't have the pocket presence of Newton.

vCash
    Don't watch college football much but we need a WR!

TATAR SAUCE

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast