Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    [QUOTE=nyyfan4life;23821269]Trade down and get additional 2nd and 4th.

1- Tyler Bray Tennessee QB
    2- Chase Thomas Stanford OLB
    2- (trade down) Desmond Trufant Washington CB
    3- Tevin Reese Baylor WR
    4- James Hurst North Carolina OT
    4- (trade down) Zach Ertz Stanford TE
    5- Josh Boyce TCU WR

dont know much about these players but your drafting a qb number 1 and still with no weapons till the 3rd round after your trade down.. We need weapons
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Trade down and get additional 2nd and 4th.

1- Tyler Bray Tennessee QB
    2- Chase Thomas Stanford OLB
    2- (trade down) Desmond Trufant Washington CB
    3- Tevin Reese Baylor WR
    4- James Hurst North Carolina OT
    4- (trade down) Zach Ertz Stanford TE
    5- Josh Boyce TCU WR

dont know much about these players but your drafting a qb number 1 and still with no weapons till the 3rd round after your trade down.. We need weapons
    Bray won't start year 1. G-Mac will start.

Plus if the off-season goes how it does in my head we will be cleaning house and using a lot of the freed up cash in rebuilding the OL. A great OL is the most important friend for a young QB. Considering Bray won't start, we can wait on a franchise type WR for the year after. Year 1 is to get the OL to gel and play at an elite level and to develop the plethora of young WR's on the roster. By the time Bray is ready, hopefully Kerley has developed into a good slot WR, Hill has developed into a steady deep threat and the younger guys we got in this draft have developed a bit more. This way in year 2 of Bray's development we can go for a playmaking WR in round 1. Furthermore after the 2013/14 NFL season, our cap situation is incredible. We should have tons of money to spend.

If the season bottoms out as most think it would, there is no way Rex will be back and we replace him with an offensive minded head coach. A coach who has had success calling plays and that utilizes his personnel properly. Jay Gruden is the guy I want as the next HC. The way he has handled Dalton's development is exceptional. Having Green definitely a plus, but the way he uses all of his offensive personnel and the way he calls games is awesome.

Its not a 1 year fix. Some of Tanny's moves have put us in a bad position. Trading draft picks for short term fixes. Doling out big money to non-elite players (Pace, Scott, Harris, etc..).

vCash
    I would love the Jets to pick Mingo from LSU in the 1st round and Ray Graham a RB from Pitt in this draft. Graham runs similar to a Lesean McCoy or Reggie Bush type back. He is extremely shifty and has great hands. He should also be available later than normal because he tore his ACL last year but has improved with each game.

vCash
    If we draft a RB WR or OL I will be happy. We need to start drafting offensive players and giving Sanchez weapons

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Jarvis Jones.

/thread

vCash
    star lotulelei or manti te'o

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starscream787 View Post
    star lotulelei or manti te'o
    Manti Te'o is really good but I think drafting him would mean either Harris is gone or Demarrio Davis is again not playing, neither of which I would want. Whos the 1st guy though?

vCash
    I think our 1st round pick must be Marcus Lattimore. Settles the RB position for many years he looked to be the best RB ever before his injury and Adrian Peterson had a few (not as bad) injuries while in college. Lattimore may not have the speed but he makes cuts and changes speed like no other RB will be a very very talented player in the NFL

vCash
    I also think this offseason will finally be the year when the Jets finally address the O-Line situation, especially at RT.

I think we should draft RT Brennan Williams out of UNC. He's a monster of a man, and can come in and bolster the O-Line immediately.

And he could be had in the 2nd round

vCash
    Here's who Walter Football has us drafting as of right now....

#4 overall: Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB, LSU
    #35 overall: Terrance Williams WR, Baylor
    #66 overall: Mike Glennon QB, NC State

Why they have us taking another defensive player as our 1st round pick is beyond me. I would've liked to see Tyler Bray or Montee Ball at that pick.

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I would be ecstatic if we drafted Mingo.

And picking Montee Ball with in the 1st would be an absolute reach

vCash
    Getting Mingo and Terrance Williams would be 2 home runs in the first 2 rounds. I really hope we are not so bad that we are picking 4th though!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by $GangGr33n$ View Post
    Manti Te'o is really good but I think drafting him would mean either Harris is gone or Demarrio Davis is again not playing, neither of which I would want. Whos the 1st guy though?

the first guy is the number 1 ranked defensive tackle right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Vis View Post
    Here's who Walter Football has us drafting as of right now....

#4 overall: Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB, LSU
    #35 overall: Terrance Williams WR, Baylor
    #66 overall: Mike Glennon QB, NC State

Why they have us taking another defensive player as our 1st round pick is beyond me. I would've liked to see Tyler Bray or Montee Ball at that pick.
    Hell to the NO!!!

Neither is a 1st round talent.

Bray looks like a prototype QB physically, BUT is mistake prone and can be rattled when the game is on the line. Not going to be a big time NFL QB.

Ball is a good RB, but is suffering this year from the loss of his monster OTs from last year. Makes me think whether he is as good as we thought or was he just a product of his OLine. He should be available in either the 2nd or 3rd round, the combines will determine that for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CostanzaNumba0 View Post
    Ej Manuel Florida State please. 6'5, cannon arm, runs a 4.55, the nfl is changing, these big strong athletic qbs are the future. This kid could win the national championship this year, the only game FSU shoulld be challenged in left on the schedule is @ Va Tech. Watch his draft stock skyrocket a la cam newton
    Love this Kid saw him play my little brother goes to FS so I got to see him play the kid is the truth up there with Geno, wouldnt mind landing one

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast