Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4

I have 6 cats living in my parents house right now, one orange cat, one brown cat with stripes, one giant furry grey cat, and my little black cat and her two little black kittens. I love my cat to death but she plays rather rough and drives me nuts when I am trying to sleep.

I would never even consider getting a dog.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    everyone i know who has an inside cat insists they don't smell, but the instant i walk into their house it's the first thing i notice.

Dogs don't smell if you give them baths regularly.
    I know many people with cats who don't have a smelly house. So, those people don't know how to keep a clean house.
    your immune to smell already.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I have two. Better than those **** eating, barking, and smelly dogs.
    my dog doesnt eat ****, only barks on command, and i shower him often and spray baby powder dog perfume. Only things cats do that are helpful is kill rats and my dog has done that 3x already. Only cat that is trill is jpro becuase his name is peppers.
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    pretty sure the Wolves forum owns this thread. We started this ****!

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Had a cat til I was 13 and we had to let him go. He was a ****ing boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    pretty sure the Wolves forum owns this thread. We started this ****!
    Reported for off topic posting.

vCash
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Cats are the poorest excuse for a pet ever!!!!

Compared to dogs they are completely worthless!
    1.A dog can/will protect you/your family and your property while a cat runs the other direction, or just doesn't give a ****.
    2. Dogs are extremely loyal and will always choose you over anyone else. While a cat only comes to you when THEY want to, like when they are hungry or want to be pet for 5 min then scamper off. A dog will always be there, following you around and just want you to be in their sight.
    3. Dogs can be trained to be obedient, **** in a certain place so the whole poop all over the yard argument is invalid. Dogs can do tons of tricks and are willing to please their owner. Meanwhile a cat won't even sit for you on command.
    4. Dogs don't smell as bad as cats.
    5. Dogs promote a healthier lifestyle as they like to/need to be walked or ran, while cats do not.
    6. Dogs can tell when you are upset and will do whatever he/she can to make you feel better while a cat could care less!
    7. Dogs don't walk on your car and leave footprints all over it right after you get it washed. (Yes, my neighbors 231246327432987 cats do this to be all the time... **** them, and **** him. I wanna punch him in the face every time I see him)
    8. Dogs are always happy to see you, they love you no matter what.... a cat doesn't give a **** and just does wtf it wants.
    9. **** Cats!
    10. People with cats tend to be socially awkward
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-8
    Warriors = 23-3 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    Cats are the poorest excuse for a pet ever!!!!

Compared to dogs they are completely worthless!
    1.A dog can/will protect you/your family and your property while a cat runs the other direction, or just doesn't give a ****.
    2. Dogs are extremely loyal and will always choose you over anyone else. While a cat only comes to you when THEY want to, like when they are hungry or want to be pet for 5 min then scamper off. A dog will always be there, following you around and just want you to be in their sight.
    3. Dogs can be trained to be obedient, **** in a certain place so the whole poop all over the yard argument is invalid. Dogs can do tons of tricks and are willing to please their owner. Meanwhile a cat won't even sit for you on command.
    5. Dogs promote a healthier lifestyle as they like to/need to be walked or ran, while cats do not.
    6. Dogs can tell when you are upset and will do whatever he/she can to make you feel better while a cat could care less!
    7. Dogs don't walk on your car and leave footprints all over it right after you get it washed. (Yes, my neighbors 231246327432987 cats do this to be all the time... **** them, and **** him. I wanna punch him in the face every time I see him)
    8. Dogs are always happy to see you, they love you no matter what.... a cat doesn't give a **** and just does wtf it wants.
    9. **** Cats!
    you mad?
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    you mad?
    No... I just know I hate cats. I have scratches all over my car to support my hate too.

49ers = 7-8
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    8. Dogs are always happy to see you, they love you no matter what.... a cat doesn't give a **** and just
    Those aren't true at all.
    Last edited by DodgerB24; 10-01-2012 at 02:04 AM.

vCash
    i used to hook up with this girl who had 3 cats, and whenever i would spend the night i would hear a *scratch*scratch*scratch* mid hook up, and then the room would be filled with catshit smell. and it was really terrible too. it might as well have been a 45 year old man drunk on pbr who just ate a large meat lovers pizza taking a dump in the middle of her carpet
    Last edited by The Ooh Child; 10-01-2012 at 02:15 AM.

vCash
    iliketurtles was not lying about copyright infringement. This thread was created in the Wolves forum last season. And a lot of Wolves fans are feeling violated right now.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=683977

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    Those aren't true at all.
    Oh, but they are. Only a cat person would think otherwise.

49ers = 7-8
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...7#post23792407

This thread has been done by the experts. Deal with it....

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast