Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 275
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog_forever View Post
    are we doing the first free agent sim tomorrow?
    Yeah trav

    TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4


  2. #257
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    282
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog_forever View Post
    are we doing the first free agent sim tomorrow?
    Has the arbitration/season flip sim been done yet?

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,634
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lstephen View Post
    Has the arbitration/season flip sim been done yet?
    Yes. Az did that sim yesterday

    TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4


  4. #259
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,634
    vCash
    1500
    Though it doesn't appear that randy has uploaded the new file online

    TKHO'S NJ THUNDERCATS
    METRO CUPS - 1
    FINALIST TROPHIES - 2
    DONINANCE TROPHIES - 1
    DIVISION TITLES - 4


  5. #260
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    282
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_R10 View Post
    Though it doesn't appear that randy has uploaded the new file online
    Ok, cool. I'll wait for it to go up so I can look at FAs.

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @MattHunt22
    Posts
    6,320
    vCash
    500
    Ummmmm, it never said Steve Curry was a minor league FA. It said that he was still locked up for next year

    doesn't his 6 years kick in after his mlb time?


    If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    282
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    Ummmmm, it never said Steve Curry was a minor league FA. It said that he was still locked up for next year

    doesn't his 6 years kick in after his mlb time?
    I think MLB Service and Pro Service are different.

    My understanding is that if someone is on a MLC with a certain amount of Pro Service they become a minor league FA.

    I haven't been able to find a page that tells me who on my squad is going to become a minor league FA, but they are listed on the league wide Upcoming FAs page. I see Curry listed on that page.

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @MattHunt22
    Posts
    6,320
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by lstephen View Post
    I think MLB Service and Pro Service are different.

    My understanding is that if someone is on a MLC with a certain amount of Pro Service they become a minor league FA.

    I haven't been able to find a page that tells me who on my squad is going to become a minor league FA, but they are listed on the league wide Upcoming FAs page. I see Curry listed on that page.
    Yeah, I see that now. Which sucks because I could have sworn it kicked in, but there was no way of seeing that and had no idea it was on that page.

    Could have been a playoff team with the defense set right and him on the MLB roster.. guess that's what happens when you're swamped with school/work/sports and such


    If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    643
    vCash
    1500
    are we going to get a season flip before the 1st FA sim? I've been waiting for the 1-1 file before sending my PM about demands and don't want to miss out. I'd like to see guys attributes before sending the PM

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanrich83 View Post
    are we going to get a season flip before the 1st FA sim? I've been waiting for the 1-1 file before sending my PM about demands and don't want to miss out. I'd like to see guys attributes before sending the PM
    thats what im waiting for two plus with it not being up it gives us only a few hours to look thru free agents and ask for how much they want.

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Madisonville, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    17,655
    vCash
    1500
    I'm gonna ask Az to move the Sims to Thursday and Saturday... if he has a problem.. I'll run it.. I forgot yesterday he did arbitration sim and I should have uploaded the reports last night,,, to be fair to those who don't own the game I think we should skip a day .. so they can get their offers in via PM
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

  12. #267
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,406
    vCash
    1500
    I hope I don't have to resend in my export, spent hours

  13. #268
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    City of Albuquerque
    Posts
    8,847
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyRocks77 View Post
    I'm gonna ask Az to move the Sims to Thursday and Saturday... if he has a problem.. I'll run it.. I forgot yesterday he did arbitration sim and I should have uploaded the reports last night,,, to be fair to those who don't own the game I think we should skip a day .. so they can get their offers in via PM
    I agree. I can run it Thursday.

    I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    City of Albuquerque
    Posts
    8,847
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MHoover101709 View Post
    I hope I don't have to resend in my export, spent hours
    What does waiting a day to sim have to do with your export?

    I am not in danger...I AM the danger.

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @MattHunt22
    Posts
    6,320
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by azazel529 View Post
    What does waiting a day to sim have to do with your export?


    If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •