1. Manti Te'o LB ND
    2. Marcus Lattimore RB SC
    3. Le'veon Bell RB MSU
    4. Luke Joeckel T Texas A&M
    5. DJ Fluker T Bama
    6. Jarvis Jones OLD/DE Georiga
    7. Milliner CB Bama
    8. Carrington Byndom CB Texas

Any of those 8 players would fill a hole in our team.

Round 2.

Tyler Eifert!!!!!! Kid is a BEAST!!!!! if hes gone then
    Cj Fiedorowicz. Dude has serious hop dunked over my cousin in basetball. Any my cousin is 6'4 with hops as well.
    Last edited by PapelbonLester; 10-06-2012 at 02:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbatw360 View Post
    I'd like to draft a wr with speed and size to develop while we have Jackson here. Be nice for benn to get in stride but keeps getting injured. A wr or a TE that can be consistent
    a good small slot guy would be someone like tavon austin

Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter

vCash
    What you guys think of Robert woods from USC?

vCash
    I like him a lot...prob. not what we should use our first round pick on tho

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapelbonLester View Post
    Round 1 ill take any of the following

1. Manti Te'o LB ND
    2. Marcus Lattimore RB SC
    3. Le'veon Bell RB MSU
    4. Luke Joeckel T Texas A&M
    5. DJ Fluker T Bama
    6. Jarvis Jones OLD/DE Georiga
    7. Milliner CB Bama
    8. Carrington Byndom CB Texas

Any of those 8 players would fill a hole in our team.

Round 2.

Tyler Eifert!!!!!! Kid is a BEAST!!!!! if hes gone then
    Cj Fiedorowicz. Dude has serious hop dunked over my cousin in basetball. Any my cousin is 6'4 with hops as well.
    Really? You would honestly be okay with spending another first round pick on a running back?

vCash
    If we go after a RB in the later rounds, maybe we take a look at...

Mike Gillislee, Florida

Rex Burkhead, Nebraska

Stepfan Taylor, Stanford

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walkergodeep View Post
    What you guys think of Robert woods from USC?
    something I read on cbssports

Blessed with a prototypical blend of size and athleticism, Woods has proven a standout at the collegiate level in large part due to his knack as a route-runner. Few at this early stage of their "career," show the moxie Woods has shown for setting up defenders as he releases from the line.

For all of his production, however, there are some troubling elements to Woods' game. For one, he simply drops too many passes. Heavily featured in USC's attack, Woods is often targeted on 10+ passes a game and too often he allows throws to get into his pads or simpy takes his eyes off passes to make a move before truly securing the ball. Second, for

all of his impressive statistics, one might be surprised to note that Woods has "only" averaged 11.8 yards per catch over his career. A relatively high proportion of the plays he's made for the Trojans thus far have been created as function of either USC's creative route designs or Matt Barkley's impressive passing.
    Don't get me wrong, Woods looks the part of a first round wideout (and certainly has the numbers), but some have questioned whether Barkley is overrated because he's throwing to such a talented receiving corps. Based on the number of drops on tape, how he's featured in this offense and the protection he receives by having another legitimate headliner in true sophomore Marqise Lee opposite him, it isn't without question that Woods is the one being overrated.

With two other extremely talented wideouts in Cal's Keenan Allen and Tennessee's Justin Hunter (among others) competing with him, Woods' "unquestioned" perch as the leader of the 2013-14 wide receiver corps is shaky... at best.

vCash
    Yes i would deffently spend another 1st round pick on a running back. Marcus Lattimore will be a pro-bowler. Whos Doug Martain? A guy who hasnt broke a 20 yard run yet? Are you kidding me......Start me at running back. 4 Games and you dont have a 20 yard run!!! Thats pathetic. Keenan Allen is the only W/R worth taking and i doubt we do that seeing we have Jackson,MW,Benn,Underwood as a legit 1-4. I wouldnt be mad with Allen by any means but we need to have an elite RB to open up the pass. We dont! Ill take Lattimore or Bell any day. If not go with a CB or LB or even a Matt Elam seeing Barbers probably done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PapelbonLester View Post
    Yes i would deffently spend another 1st round pick on a running back. Marcus Lattimore will be a pro-bowler. Whos Doug Martain? A guy who hasnt broke a 20 yard run yet? Are you kidding me......Start me at running back. 4 Games and you dont have a 20 yard run!!! Thats pathetic. Keenan Allen is the only W/R worth taking and i doubt we do that seeing we have Jackson,MW,Benn,Underwood as a legit 1-4. I wouldnt be mad with Allen by any means but we need to have an elite RB to open up the pass. We dont! Ill take Lattimore or Bell any day. If not go with a CB or LB or even a Matt Elam seeing Barbers probably done.
    I'm going to let everyone else eat you alive on this one. All I will say is this... There is a 0% chance we take a RB in the first round next year!

vCash
    Fo shizzy

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I'm going to let everyone else eat you alive on this one. All I will say is this... There is a 0% chance we take a RB in the first round next year!
    x2. Doug Martin has Pro-Bowler written all over him.

vCash
    2013 Draft i want us to go all D seriously maybe a TE or a T but LB, DE, DT, CB, S are all much bigger needs then anything we have on O, i think our O is solid they just need to gel a little bit. I desperately want Te'o from ND i think this guy could be on Patrick Willis level. Having a LB core of David Te'o and Foster would be dominant. Also everyone ready to ditch Doug Martin already after 4 games needs to just relax.

vCash
    DM will be fine, but should be back up half the season if not all. Blount should be starter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbatw360 View Post
    DM will be fine, but should be back up half the season if not all. Blount should be starter
    I don't really put much stock into who is the "starter" at the RB position. It's really not that important. I agree thaT Blount should get more carries, and I think he will starting this week. The fact is he is not the one to put in on passing downs. So Martin can run the ball and be in on passing downs, where Blunt will only be in on running downs (with the expection of a play here and there just to throw the defense off). Bottem line, Martin is going to be on the field this season more then Blount, but I have no promlem with them splitting carries evenly until one stands out mor ethen the other.

vCash
    I wanna go back to this Geno Smith thing for a second...only cuz im watching my orange take on rutgers and the oklahoma texas game on commercials and etc.

West Virginia beat a ranked Texas team o.k. looks good til you see that Oklahoma is dismantling them right now in a very bad way. Remember that crazy Baylor game...the week before Baylor gave up 42 Louisiana-Monroe...before that 23 and 24 to Sam Houston State and Southern Methodist respectively. Obviously these are not good defenses. I just want everyone to remember quality of comp. matters

Let's go Bucs

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast