Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^^^wondered how long til your mike williams hate came out....get the **** outta here with that ****...hes balllin

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    ^^^wondered how long til your mike williams hate came out....get the **** outta here with that ****...hes balllin
    First foremost I was a mike Williams supporter before you were in this forum, and before anyone wanted him in this forum and wanted golden Tate over him, so check yourself
    SecOndly the guy needs to take the next step and stop with the crucial drops. Every game.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    As I said before hes got 219 yards and 2 tds...extrapalate that and its 900 yards 8 touchdowns...is that not what you would want from him..it is

Who is 4th in the league in average yards per catch(higher than Vincent who's 6th at 19.0)?

Answer: Mike Williams at 19.9 yards per catch

Also Mike Williams has had 65 catches both of his 1st 2 years...I expect him to pick it up with the receptions

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    The big thing on my wish list is a versatile offensive lineman in the early rounds.

Someone like Barrett Jones of Alabama comes to mind. He has played left tackle and right guard in the past, and is even starting at center for the Crimson Tide this year. As a rookie, I think he would be good competition for Dotson and could fill in for any of our interior lineman due to injury/ineffectiveness.

vCash
    That dudes a monster he definitely starts somewhere on our line...hes played all 5 positions at Alabama

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Mike does need to stop with the drops, he would have much better numbers if he was more consistent. But I think he will develop into a really good receiver, just has to beat double coverage better and stay focus the whole game. Him and freeman have to be more consistent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    The big thing on my wish list is a versatile offensive lineman in the early rounds.

Someone like Barrett Jones of Alabama comes to mind. He has played left tackle and right guard in the past, and is even starting at center for the Crimson Tide this year. As a rookie, I think he would be good competition for Dotson and could fill in for any of our interior lineman due to injury/ineffectiveness.
    Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!

We have a winner!

#1 on my draft board for us right now.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Bro, we have 2 wr's and the rest are just bodies. We may not need a high price Bowe or Wallace but we still need WR's.

Actually mike Williams isn't that consistent where. Adding a WR is out the question.
    This is exactly what I said! We have the use for secondary recievers (3rd and 4th), but spending big money on a #1 or #2 guy would be a luxury that we would not be able to afford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    This is exactly what I said! We have the use for secondary recievers (3rd and 4th), but spending big money on a #1 or #2 guy would be a luxury that we would not be able to afford.
    Add to that VJax will be let go come 2014
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    ^^^^^outrageous speculation

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    ^^^^^outrageous speculation
    So u really think we're gonna pay a 32yo WR 11mil, then 12& then 14? Get real. Unless he reconstructs he'll be cut. Stop always just tryin be the minority and use your head

vCash
    So u really think we're gonna pay a 32yo WR 11mil, then 12& then 14? Get real. Unless he reconstructs he'll be cut. Stop always just tryin be the minority and use your head
    im the minority....you just Vincent Jackson will be let go in 2014

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tampa-bay...ncent-jackson/
    2012 13.0 Mil
    2013 13.0 Mil
    2014 11.0 Mil
    2015 9.77 Mil
    2016 9.77 Mil

obviously doesn't remember we front loaded contracts the smart way and new orleans backloaded the **** out of theirs
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-05-2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: insults, profanity

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    busted

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    So u really think we're gonna pay a 32yo WR 11mil, then 12& then 14? Get real. Unless he restructures he'll be cut. Stop always just tryin be the minority and use your head
    Fixed that for you.

And unfortunately you're probably right. Unless the team is competitive they'll more than likely cut Jackson in favor of more inexpensive options.

...Why is it that am I always agreeing with you lately?!

vCash
    I'd like to draft a wr with speed and size to develop while we have Jackson here. Be nice for benn to get in stride but keeps getting injured. A wr or a TE that can be consistent

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast