Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^^^just my thoughts not meant to get at anybody

wr -cribbs has an injury history...you like him more than welker, bowe, wallace, etc. etc.

te - bennetts decent but he has "potential" and hasnt done anything with it what about a guy like Cook Jr. I think he could be a stud and either would be a huge improvement over who we have now

fs - i like byrd as well, hes been a bright spot in buffalo for a long time..Byrd n Barron might have a ring to it

cb - i know we all hate the falcons and hes hurt but dont forget brent grimes...doubt they let him walk...theres also talk that Nnamdis salary is too large 15 mil next year and they may cut him if he doesnt restructure losing nnamdi and drc

We Want Winston

vCash
    Dude Nnamdi is garbage, I been telling y'all ever since the rumors of him coming here. I guarantee Schiano goes after Jason McCourty, I'm comfortable making Cook Jr a top 7 paid tight end. But we have to chase Michael Johnson(guy many wanted over freeman), Cliff Avril, randy Starks, Alan branch, geno Atkins , Terence knighton, Henry melton.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    We all know my man crush is manti teo but the thought of a new DE is nice I love my boy from Florida state I can't think of his name right now but he is a beast.

vCash
    I can't believe we are talking draft already 4 games deep.

The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Congrats 99 HOF 2013!!!

vCash
    i think your talking about Tank Carradine

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walkergodeep View Post
    We all know my man crush is manti teo but the thought of a new DE is nice I love my boy from Florida state I can't think of his name right now but he is a beast.
    Werner or Jenkins
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    DL and OL (RT and G depth) are a must. A strong front always makes the skill positions look better. And our DL is so injury probe, unproven, and so thin that i wouldn't be shocked or against grabbing a DE and DT in the first 3 RDs. Add in a RT also in top 3 RDs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Werner or Jenkins
    Jenkins

vCash
    Jenkins
    Jenkins I believe is on IR again, Werner is a projected top 15 pick as of today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    ^^^just my thoughts not meant to get at anybody

wr -cribbs has an injury history...you like him more than welker, bowe, wallace, etc. etc.

te - bennetts decent but he has "potential" and hasnt done anything with it what about a guy like Cook Jr. I think he could be a stud and either would be a huge improvement over who we have now

fs - i like byrd as well, hes been a bright spot in buffalo for a long time..Byrd n Barron might have a ring to it

cb - i know we all hate the falcons and hes hurt but dont forget brent grimes...doubt they let him walk...theres also talk that Nnamdis salary is too large 15 mil next year and they may cut him if he doesnt restructure losing nnamdi and drc
    I like the recievers we have, and don't see us adding a big money guy like the 3 you mentioned. It does not mean I don't like them, I just don't think it is going to be where we spend or money. Sciano seems to put a lot of stock in punt returners, and Cribbs would be an upgrade in both that spot and the slot reciever spot.

The reason I listed the 3 TE's that I did is because they are all known as being good blockers. I think that is what we are looking for in a TE, but we also need a guy who is capable of catching the ball.

vCash
    Jenkins
    The word on campus is that Jenkins may never play again. Werner is a beast and i believe would be a top 5 pick if the draft were today, but he is going to be the next Jason Smith. I big run stuffer in a 3-4 system. Won't give us the pass rush that we should be looking for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonm08522 View Post
    I can't believe we are talking draft already 4 games deep.
    Had to know this one was coming! I'm suprised it took so long. It's a bye week dude. What else do we have to talk about?

vCash
    that sucks about jenkins

Werners a beast for sure...Something about that kind Tank just is impressive. He was a beast coming out of junior college 26 sacks in two years..played backup all last season and now has his shot

The sure have some good DEs down there

We Want Winston

vCash
    Carradine 4 games 28 tackles 7.0 sacks
    Werner 5 games 17 tackles 6.5 sacks

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I like the recievers we have, and don't see us adding a big money guy like the 3 you mentioned. It does not mean I don't like them, I just don't think it is going to be where we spend or money. Sciano seems to put a lot of stock in punt returners, and Cribbs would be an upgrade in both that spot and the slot reciever spot.

The reason I listed the 3 TE's that I did is because they are all known as being good blockers. I think that is what we are looking for in a TE, but we also need a guy who is capable of catching the ball.
    Bro, we have 2 wr's and the rest are just bodies. We may not need a high price Bowe or Wallace but we still need WR's.

Actually mike Williams isn't that consistent where. Adding a WR is out the question.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast