Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    @bwall YESSSSSS you read my mind I'm all aboard for getting Tavon Austin...Imagine that trio

vCash
    1. Johnthan Banks (Cornerback) Mississippi State
    2. Matt Elam (Safety) Florida
    3. Jordan Reed (TE) Florida
    4. Nico Johnson (MLB) Alabama
    4. Tyrann Mathieu (CB) LSU
    5. Xavier Nixon (OT) Florida
    6. Lonnie Pryor (FB) Florida State
    7. Will Ebner (MLB) Missouri

Free Agent Targets:
    Mike Jenkins – DAL (CB)
    Osi Umenyiora – NYG (DE)
    Jake Long – MIA (T)
    Rey Maualuga – CIN (LB)
    Glenn Dorsey – KC (DT)
    Randy Starks- MIA (DT)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMMERHEAD44 View Post

Free Agent Targets:
    Mike Jenkins – DAL (CB)
    Osi Umenyiora – NYG (DE)
    Jake Long – MIA (T)
    Rey Maualuga – CIN (LB)
    Glenn Dorsey – KC (DT)
    Randy Starks- MIA (DT)
    Pricey
    don't talk, check out the resumθ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMMERHEAD44 View Post

Free Agent Targets:
    Mike Jenkins – DAL (CB)
    Osi Umenyiora – NYG (DE)
    Jake Long – MIA (T)
    Rey Maualuga – CIN (LB)
    Glenn Dorsey – KC (DT)
    Randy Starks- MIA (DT)
    MBS is dead on....that is not possible for any team to go out and sign all those guys...malaluga and jenkins have their issues as well...most of those guys are leaving trying to find better money elsewhere

BREAK A LEG McCOWN
    YOU DESERVE IT

vCash
    According to bleacherreport.com with the number 14 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Select......(drum roll please) Jesse Williams DT Alabama....How do you guys feel about that????

And as for that Free Agency there is no way we could afford all that it would be nice don't get me wrong but Jake Long will be looking for Joe Thomas money and that would pretty much eat up everything we have. Realistically we could probably only afford Jenkins and Starks and a lower tier OT.

vCash
    **** that^^^^^thats a stupid mock....shows they dont understand the need. A lot of people including myself would argue that hes not even the best NT available in their mock. Jenkins out of Georgia would be a better pick if we went DT there, which we won't. We all know it's corner time.

BREAK A LEG McCOWN
    YOU DESERVE IT

vCash
    The more I sit back and think, we need Tavon Austin. If we can do something to get him with our 2nd round pick or a trade up using NE's 4th we need to do it. He would be our 2013 kick returner, punt returner, and slot reciever. If he is what they say he is, can you imagine this offense with a Percy Harvin type player in the slot with 83 and 19 on the outside. Our ST return game has been horrible all season, he could have a huge influence immediately.

Corner needs to be the 1st pick but Tavon Austin is too boss not to make a move for. Could be a top 5 offense with him, and I think he would help Josh's completion percentage, especially on those short throws?

Who's hoppin on the Tavon to Tampa train?

BREAK A LEG McCOWN
    YOU DESERVE IT

vCash
    Me, after reading that. Corner has been our Achilles heel though, I am so disappointed after that last play against Philly, he wasn't even close.

vCash
    ^^^I am hoping on the Tavon to Tampa train big time...

vCash
    Hard to say w/ Tavon. I would be happy to have him, but I see rankings that have him the #8 WR in the class, and others that have him the #2 WR in the class. Will he be around in the 2nd? I actually like both WV WR prospects. both will be slot recievers/returners in the NFL. Steadmen Bailey in the 3rd or 4th round?

vCash
    Hard to say w/ Tavon. I would be happy to have him, but I see rankings that have him the #8 WR in the class, and others that have him the #2 WR in the class. Will he be around in the 2nd? I actually like both WV WR prospects. both will be slot recievers/returners in the NFL. Speadmen Bailey in the 3rd or 4th round?

vCash
    Personally i feel like tavon is a much better prospect then bailey...i think austin goes in the 2nd round for sure...may have to move up in the 2nd to get him tho

IMO the difference in ranking has to do with his size and the fact that hes basically limited to that slot role....some people covet slot guys some dont....go ask tom brady how important a slot guy is

Right now teams are defending the deep ball and the run against us...we dont have a very good underneath short pass game...guess i could warm up to bailey or maurice goodwin if we miss out on tavon....hes the perfect fit for what this offense needs

BREAK A LEG McCOWN
    YOU DESERVE IT

vCash
    Honestly we might miss on Tavon I hate to say it, but an awesome combine could vault him in the mid to late first round area, we might have to do what we did last with Doug and trade back in to get him, but we do have ammo with 2 4ths do pull it off so maybe there is hope!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Honestly we might miss on Tavon I hate to say it, but an awesome combine could vault him in the mid to late first round area, we might have to do what we did last with Doug and trade back in to get him, but we do have ammo with 2 4ths do pull it off so maybe there is hope!
    My thoughts exactly, Tavon is going to destroy the 40 yard dash.

If Kendall Wright can be a top 20 pick, Austin can be a first rounder at the very least. I can see a handful of playoff teams having some interest in him.

vCash
    I can settle for Robert woods after tavon. But I guarantee hunter or Allen will be there in rd2. Not saying we'd take them. TE is a better need.
    don't talk, check out the resumθ

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast