Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    david amerson will be a bust in the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walkergodeep View Post
    david amerson will be a bust in the NFL
    wtf...he has a couple bad games this year, thats it. Last year he was great and hes shined at moments this year. He has all the tools to be great at the pro level. He has ELITE size and is extremely fast for his size.

I really like him and hes a good corner, better than 99% of the corners in college right now.

Banks, Milliner, Rhodes all right there for me...similar to how close Claiborne, Gilmore and Kirkpatrick were

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    wtf...he has a couple bad games this year, thats it. Last year he was great and hes shined at moments this year. He has all the tools to be great at the pro level. He has ELITE size and is extremely fast for his size.

I really like him and hes a good corner, better than 99% of the corners in college right now.

Banks, Milliner, Rhodes all right there for me...similar to how close Claiborne, Gilmore and Kirkpatrick were
    he would be a great FS

vCash
    Has anyone brought up Khaseem Greene?

Dude is a straight up stud ar guess where? Rutgers. He is an outside LB and projected to be perfect as a OLB in a 4-3. He is an aggressive strong dude. He knows Greg and what Greg expects. I think this could be a match made in heaven, if we dont have to address other positions. He is a 2nd-3rd rounder, though that could probably go up. Could be one of those guys Dom trades up for if hes still available.

If anybody looks into him at all they will see what Im talking about. He is a captain for the Scarlet Knights. He won Co-Big East Defensive Player of the Year in 2011, and is widely thought to be the heavy heavy favorite for the honor this year.

An interesting stat, that some of you might find interesting is, like a certain Buccaneer great, he started off his college career as a Safety and then moved to LB and excelled.

One major concern with him is his size. He is only 6'1 220 LBs. He would probably need to beef up to play strong side in the NFL. For comparison Black (who has prototypical build IMO) is 6'2 240.

Just something to think about guys

We Want Winston

vCash
    Damn kipper says KC should take T'eo #1, project top 3.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    They take anyone other than a QB 99.685949779479368332% of their fan base's heads explode. Nobody knows what QB but it'll be a QB. T'eo is more like top 10 in reality

We Want Winston

vCash
    Your gonna force a QB? No ,get your defensive QB. He's the best talent in the country.
    There hasn't been a college LB this great since LaVar Arrington
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 11-15-2012 at 11:05 PM.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Damn kipper says KC should take T'eo #1, project top 3.
    They need qb allot more than line backer. Plus I'm secretly praying we get him to me he is the bpa in this draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Your gonna force a QB? No ,get your defensive QB. He's the best talent in the country.
    There wasn't been a college LB this great since LaVar Arrington
    What ever happen to lavar Arrington dude just disappeared after Sean Taylor passed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walkergodeep View Post
    They need qb allot more than line backer. Plus I'm secretly praying we get him to me he is the bpa in this draft.
    I know they need a QB but none of these guys are worth top 10. These qb's are not ****. I'm taking T'eo if I'm KC, or major trade down

vCash
    Dude they have the worst starting QB in the entire league....hes got more turnovers than most teams. They need to draft which ever QB fits their scheme the best, Barkley Smith or whoever and deal with it. Houston is good Hali is very good D. Johnson is decent. Their offense gives up more than there defense.

Teo is not going top 3...There hasnt been a LB in the top 3 since Arrington. We heard the same thing about Kuechly, next Urlacher blah blah blah, everybody gets hype and players get a little too much praise.

Top 5 if hes the luckiest guy on earth...my guess is top 10 like kuechly

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Dude they have the worst starting QB in the entire league....hes got more turnovers than most teams. They need to draft which ever QB fits their scheme the best, Barkley Smith or whoever and deal with it. Houston is good Hali is very good D. Johnson is decent. Their offense gives up more than there defense.

Teo is not going top 3...There hasnt been a LB in the top 3 since Arrington. We heard the same thing about Kuechly, next Urlacher blah blah blah, everybody gets hype and players get a little too much praise.

Top 5 if hes the luckiest guy on earth...my guess is top 10 like kuechly
    That can never be true as long as sanchez is starting up here

vCash
    Cassell is way worse than Sanchez, there is a reason he didn't start a single college game EVER. He has 20 turnovers this year 12 ints 8 fumbles only 4 teams have more turnover and one is KC.... Sanchez is slightly below average with a ****** line ****** recievers and a ****** run game.

Cassell has Dwayne Bowe and Jamaal Charles, serious weapons and McCluster and Baldwin who can make plays at times as well

Sanchez has Jeremy Kerley and Stephen Hill, the always supposed to do something but never does anything Shonn Greene.

Cassell by far the worst starting QB in the league.

We Want Winston

vCash
    You're wrong here MSB. Manti Te'o, isn't even on the level of Luke Kuechly who's athleticism is off the charts. Franchises don't value the ILB spot as high as you think. I would imagine he goes around 8-15, because J. Jones will go before him. I heard you pimping out Mark Ingram two years ago. Last year, it was Blackmon. I see a trend.

Only one way to look at next year's draft. Best player available at a position of need.

Defensive Backs. Biggest area by far. I would go as far as saying we need two quality corners. Mark Barron having a stud safety to pair with would be ideal.

Rush End. With capable defensive backs the sacks will rise. The D-line is playing fantastic. If they finish the year ranked number 1 in rush D. It will be a first for the franchise. Not bad after finishing ranked last, a year ago. With Claborn, Bowers, and McCoy the Bucs have a lot to like. I hope Bennett returns. He has been a beast all year. Miller has provided high quality depth. That being said, I'm in the majority that feels we need to look at the growing trend that involves freak linemen. If they think they've found the next JPP or Chandler Jones. Please for the love of all things holy...take him!

Slot receiver with speed. Make no mistake, the one weapon the Bucs need to provide Josh with is more speed for three step WR screens and underneath crossing routes. A burner in the slot would do just that. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson would be perfect. With the return of the All-Pro guards and some speed, the offensive could take another step towards truly become elite. Something I've never seen in my thirty years of being a fan.

Targets. If the Bucs could grab two from this list, I would be ecstatic.

Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
    Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
    C.J. Mosely, ILB/OLB, Alabama
    David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State
    Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia
    DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
    Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
    D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
    Matt Elam, S, Florida
    Eric Reid, S, LSU
    Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida

vCash
    We also have to draft a TE or 2. Not saying spend a number 1 on him, but Dallas is only a stop gap we all know this. If we don’t sign some guy in FA, we have to develop a TE via Draft. I am really kind of sad, I was hoping to steal a NE TE... I figured they could never keep Gronk and Hernandez both.... but apparently they did as I understand it Gronk signed an extension and so has Hernandez.

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast