Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I wanna bring something up, not saying it's what I want but with a mid round pick we have to have numerous options.

Now I love Gerald McCoy as much as anybody(I was accused of talking about him non-stop during the eagles game by some douches) and I want him to be the corner stone of our d line for the next 5-10 years.

What happens if all the prospects we like are off the board. Lotulelei, Werner, Moore, Milliner, Banks, Hankins...and it is clear that Sheldon Richardson is by far the BPA. Do we pass on him because of Gerald

OR

do we try and find some way to incorporate him in to the fold. I was thinking this to myself on the way to work and a thought crossed my mind. If we re-sign Bennett, we will have 2 very good DEs in Clayborn and Bennett as well as the unknown (who I still love) in Bowers. Could we use Roy in their on 1st and 2nd down and bring Richardson in on 3rd downs next to McCoy on the inside.

I think it honestly could work. The best part of Richardson's game is his pass rush. We get little to no pass rush from that position on the D line even in passing situations. Also Richardson would not be thrown into the fire like some young guys are, it could help him stay fresh later in the season, lessen injuries all around and just overall help his transition to the NFL.

I'm not saying its a best case scenario but it surely is not a worst case scenario and it is well known that New Orleans and Carolina may look to address the interior of their D Line in the first round with Richardson or whomever.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Well.....anyone want Teo now? Seems kinda like a scumbag.

vCash
    He was tricked by someone online, and yeah if he falls to the second round then yeah I still want to pick him up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walkergodeep View Post
    He was tricked by someone online, and yeah if he falls to the second round then yeah I still want to pick him up
    you believe that ********....hahahahahah

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Te'o and Kekua are friends. "She was gifted in music, multi-lingual, had dreams grounded in reality and the talent to catch up to them" (South Bend Tribune). "They started out as just friends," Te'o's father, Brian, told the Tribune in October 2012. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there."
    from the article i shared on the last page

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    from the article i shared on the last page
    post with link up I'm not saying anything int'l all facts are out

vCash
    Even if true I'll still take him in the third lol

vCash
    http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-te...ason-is-a-hoax

read the entire thing

and again it does say this
    Te'o and Kekua are friends. "She was gifted in music, multi-lingual, had dreams grounded in reality and the talent to catch up to them" (South Bend Tribune). "They started out as just friends," Te'o's father, Brian, told the Tribune in October 2012. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there."

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Well.....anyone want Teo now? Seems kinda like a scumbag.
    scumbag or not, he has exceptional talent and id take that talent over an embarrassing off the field "issue" ... its not even drug/criminal related.

I care about the unquestioned leader on the field who makes plays with strength, speed and anticipation.
    Last edited by bucc4life; 01-16-2013 at 10:47 PM.

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-te...ason-is-a-hoax

read the entire thing

and again it does say this
    Damn. I'll still draft him thou.

vCash
    gonna wait before I make a judgment on that weird situation

vCash
    If anyone finds video of Miss. State v Kentucky 2010, or specifically Banks interception in that game let me know....the pictures look nuts

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    what are your best rated corners?

1. Milliner
    2. Rhodes
    3. Banks
    4. Poyer
    5. Trufant

is that the order most people are thinking about?
    I like your order. Most of us would have Rhodes behined Banks, but I think you could make a case for either. the top 3 are 1st round canadites, and the next two are 2nd round prospects, and also team captains (Poyer may go in the first). We should absolutely end up w/ at least one of these guys.
    Last edited by aecon13; 01-17-2013 at 08:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Scumbag move. Blount got black balled for knocking a guy out, this is beyond worse, with that said it has crap to do with his fb skills. If he's their rd 2 or 3rd rd u pull the trigger
    I'm not argueing that you are wrong here, but I will say this. Certain teams will completely cross this guy off their boards regardless of what round he is available in. I can certainly see the Bucs being one of those teams.

vCash
    @Bwall: I'm just not as sold on Richardson as you are. If he was a top 5 prospect then I could undersatnd figuring out a way to use him the same way I would be willing to take J. Jones at pick 13 even though he is not a great fit. But I don't think Richardson is a steal at 13, especially when you have Hankins and Jenkins (2 guys who actually play the right positon, who are expected to get drafted right in that area)

Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast