Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Official 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Use this thread to discuss 2013 draft prospects, mock drafts, and anything else college football related.

vCash
    Did anybody watch the West Virginia/Baylor game today? I just read that Geno Smith finished the game throwing for 656 yards and 8 touchdowns.

vCash
    My Damn... Didn't catch that watched the blow out of century game, I to be honesty dont keep up with college cause its seems to high school to me! But a few of the close games I tend to pay more attention to despite the outrageous high scorirng! I love the sport it just the teams are to much not like pro football that I just can't get wit it!
    Last edited by Capital T; 09-29-2012 at 11:19 PM.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Geno is the prime example for a system quarterback...nothing about him is special...he will not be a good NFL QB..he just doesnt have it

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Geno is the prime example for a system quarterback...nothing about him is special...he will not be a good NFL QB..he just doesnt have it
    Based on what? Aaron Rogers was a " system" guy too, Sanchez is from a pro style, Brady was trash in college, Peyton was an option QB, Drew was a scrambler, Eli was a name, lmao Geno does exactly what RG3 does with lesser talent.
    So what is it? Remember Sam Bradford? Everyone said he was "it", now they put an SH in front of it
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Based on what? Aaron Rogers was a " system" guy too, Sanchez is from a pro style, Brady was trash in college, Peyton was an option QB, Drew was a scrambler, Eli was a name, lmao Geno does exactly what RG3 does with lesser talent.
    So what is it? Remember Sam Bradford? Everyone said he was "it", now they put an SH in front of it
    Peyton was an option QB? As in Peyton Manning? I have been a UT fan ever since I can remember and Tennessee has never been an option team.

vCash
    My targets from next yr draft in no order Eric Reid, Manti Te'o, Star leutuiti, and any top RT or TE
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Manti Te'o is a beast...but he plays inside...your talking moving him or moving the #1 player on our team so far Mason Foster outside? I dont know if that works

I have watched Geno his whole career, theyre in the Big 12 now but he was always Big East. Half the people will say he will be great other half off the bat will tell you hes nothing special..hell go top 10 cuz people are desperate. Then 5 years down the road people will say wow we wished we knew that then, and half of us will say WE DID you didnt listen lol.

He is just not that great of a quarterback in any aspect....hes got a gimmicky offense that works in college against low quality defenses....if he was playing in the sec we wouldnt be having this conversation...and i think him and rg3 are completely different

Never beaten a top 10 team, never beaten an SEC team...never even played a Big 10 or Pac 12 team...
    Last edited by bwallstreet; 09-30-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Manti Te'o is a beast...but he plays inside...your talking moving him or moving the #1 player on our team so far Mason Foster outside? I dont know if that works

I have watched Geno his whole career, theyre in the Big 12 now but he was always Big East. Half the people will say he will be great other half off the bat will tell you hes nothing special..hell go top 10 cuz people are desperate. Then 5 years down the road people will say wow we wished we knew that then, and half of us will say WE DID you didnt listen lol.

He is just not that great of a quarterback in any aspect....hes got a gimmicky offense that works in college against low quality defenses....if he was playing in the sec we wouldnt be having this conversation...and i think him and rg3 are completely different

Never beaten a top 10 team, never beaten an SEC team...never even played a Big 10 or Pac 12 team...
    I see, I wasn't questioning u I was asking on Geno. Manti is gonna goin a legend MLB and mason's naturally been an olb. I just don't think he can be passed on.

vCash
    if Mason plays the next 13 like the last 3... I cant get down with that at all

get him comfortable and dominating in the middle...then move him outside...doesnt sound logical but teo is nice

Let's go Bucs

11. 09-30-2012, 06:27 PM
    Reason
    Spoke way too soon.

vCash
    Tyler Wilson!!!

vCash
    John Parker Wilson!!

vCash

SLB Foster MLB Teo WLB David

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    Manti Te'o Is the only player I want in the draft everyone else is just bonus.

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast