Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Beltre is a great player and we obviously failed to recognize his value. He's well on his way to justify the contract he signed.
    Too bad we just couldn't trade Youk, spare us CC and sign Beltre instead.

With that being said, the 2010 team was FUN. One of the best Red Sox teams ever (that didn't go anywhere). Wonder what could have been, if it wasn't for those damn injuries.

vCash
    @jtomase Sources: Bench coach Tim Bogar will not return to Red Sox in 2013.

vCash
    The Sox have already tabbed -- but not announced -- Torey Lovullo as Farrell's bench coach. Lovullo managed Pawtucket in 2010, interviewed for the Sox' managerial opening last fall and served as Farrell's first-base coach in Toronto the last two seasons.

A number of other coaches from the Toronto staff, each free to seek jobs elsewhere, are also candidates for the Red Sox staff.

Brian Butterfield could be a candidate to be Farrell's third-base coach, though he may be interviewed for Toronto's managerial vacancy.

Two other Blue Jays coaches -- pitching coach Bruce Walton and bullpen coach Pete Walker - are also thought be under consideration as Farrell's pitching coach in Boston.

Rick Peterson, who has served as a major-league pitching coach for Oakland, the New York Mets and Milwaukee Brewers, remains something of a longshot candidate.

Peterson, who has some unorthodox views on pitching and has partnered with Dr. James Andrews to study the biochanics of pitching. He served last year as the Baltimore Orioles' minor-league pitching coordinator.

Former Red Sox bullpen coach Gary Tuck had hoped to return to Farrell's staff as bench coach, but that position will go to Lovullo. It's unknown whether Tuck would accept an offer to return as bullpen coach, or whether he could be a candidate for the pitching coach position.

There's a good chance that Alex Ochoa, who served as first-base coach and outfield instructor, could return to the same position under Farrell.

Tim Bogar, who has worked as both first- and third-base coach and last year served as bench coach, does not appear to be a candidate to return.

Bogar is regarded favorably by both Farrell and GM Ben Cherington, but, according to a source, a person in upper management remains unhappy that Bogar didn't work better with former manager Bobby Valentine
    http://www.csnne.com/baseball-boston...59&feedID=3352

Hmmmmmm wonder who that might be.....

vCash
    This team needs to rid itself of Larry Lucchino, he does more bad than good. Honestly, I can't ****ing stand him and it irritates me. I wish I could just nutpunch him a million times.

vCash
    Of all the places you could have picked of course that's where you aim

vCash
    Thats where we aim out here in Pusssy Creek

vCash
    You want results - you go for the brain!

Ask any women what that means...

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Evan Drellich ‏@EvanDrellich
    Brian Butterfield is the Red Sox's third base coach. Leaves Blue Jays

vCash
    good hire..

vCash
    Now blue jay fans says he sucks.lol.asked why is that on their board.you can't make the guy like out to be something better since sliced better and when he goes to the sox,he sucks.

vCash
    alexspeier #redsox to interview Juan Nieves, Rick Peterson, likely 1-2 additional candidates for pitching coach

vCash
    Looks like we've got the better part of the Jays coaching staff, Lovullo along with Butterfield. Now we need to find a quality pitching and hitting coach. Why not just take the Rangers hitting-coach, would be funny if we just flipped the hitting coaches with Texas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EEasyA View Post
    Now blue jay fans says he sucks.lol.asked why is that on their board.you can't make the guy like out to be something better since sliced better and when he goes to the sox,he sucks.
    Care to provide some quotes or do you prefer to just make things up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SirHizz View Post
    Looks like we've got the better part of the Jays coaching staff, Lovullo along with Butterfield. Now we need to find a quality pitching and hitting coach. Why not just take the Rangers hitting-coach, would be funny if we just flipped the hitting coaches with Texas.
    Butter is definitely seen as a loss IMO. He was known as a good infield coach and had been with the team for over a decade. It's clear the Jays front office is cleaning house and Butter likely would have been gone too and since he lives in the Boston area, it makes perfect sense for him.

vCash
    I need to say this.even the mods can vouch for me.have never gotten banned here.got my posts deleted or warned so what's up with me going to the jays forum and saying I'm confused how they said butterfield is good and when he goes to the red sox,he sucks.clearly said I'm not baiting and never do.even asked stayonboard to give me his honest opinion on Butterfield for him to attack me saying if I'm trying to bait I should back to my forum before I get a quick ban.wtf.ofcourse defended myself I'm going to say is that stayonboard or jays fans that want to insult us better watch what they say now.the mods will deal with it.have complete faith in them.this shows you how to faced some jays fans are.never going to their forum again.
    Last edited by EEasyA; 10-30-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast