Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Where do you rank Dwyane Wade all-time?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top 15-20

22 15.71%
  • Top 20-25

38 27.14%
  • Top 25-30

28 20.00%
  • Top 30-40

52 37.14%
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How is Dwade rated so good but Tyreke evans plays as good as he does and he doesnt even get any credit? FG% is only different because of coaches and support cast. If Tyreke was on the heat he would post better stats than wade. Nobody on the kings can hit an open shot let alone a mid range shot, the heat is full of perimeter shooters though yet wade sucks long range too. IMO tyreke is even a more creative driver than wade and a better ball handler. Cant wait for his improved athleticism to rock the league this season.
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

- Charles Reade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    How is Dwade rated so good but Tyreke evans plays as good as he does and he doesnt even get any credit? FG% is only different because of coaches and support cast. If Tyreke was on the heat he would post better stats than wade. Nobody on the kings can hit an open shot let alone a mid range shot, the heat is full of perimeter shooters though yet wade sucks long range too. IMO tyreke is even a more creative driver than wade and a better ball handler. Cant wait for his improved athleticism to rock the league this season.
    Wade is a top 5 player right now, Evans is I don't know... top 50?

vCash
    Wade was consistantly shooting 48% before Bosh and LBJ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    He still lost with HCA at least 7 times and even with another top 15 player all time. 1987, 1989, 1990, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2001
    It doesn't matter as the weren't on a winning organization (Lakers, Celtics) so they couldn't possibly win a ship.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    First of all get back to us once Evans wins a couple of rings and a finals MVP. I seriously doubt Evans peak will be anywhere even remotely near Wades, not to mention accolades and as for the bold, well it's irrelevant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by superior View Post
    LMAO!!!! these heat fans are RIDICULOUS lol Wade is top 30-40 "at best", and the notion that he is the 3rd best SG of all time is laughable, hes a shooting guard that cant shoot
    RIGHT! I CANT STAND IT

to literally 95% of the Heat fanbase please find a way to do everyone a favor and just not post biased opinions, particularly about the HEAT and its players, who are NOT undeniable gods by any means.

stop overhyping Wade, because you're honestly making me start to not like him, and hes not the 2nd best SG of ALL TIME, and hes not top 15/10 with another ring/5 with another mvp (whoever said that on page 2 (idiot)), you guys all cheer and are apologetic about your players like you are CHILDREN, but I know you're not. so stop

to another thread they DO act like it's the most epic thing ever whenever Wade/Bosh/Lebron scores and it's not "getting hyped" It's unprofessional/obnoxious/immature/ and flat out just as annoying as your posts.

seriously reading through the first 2 pages was ridiculous. and everytime I thought "I guarentee if I keep scrolling I'm going to see a Heat logo in the signature" and then there it is.

you guys SUCK as fans. possibly the worst I've ever encountered or read posts from.

/in before 'haha NO WERE NOT you're just mad we won the ship! sorry our players are so unselfish they took paycuts! you HAVE to respect it. you can hate them but at least aknowledge the greatest duo of all time . HEAT GO HAM! Drake even thinks so, he could be the greatest rapper..maybe ever now? after that heat reference in a song?"

[I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

vCash
    This is just a thread for Heat fans to try and hint that Wade is the best ever, but they do in a way where they seem like they are just trolling but the sad thing is that they believe it. Heat Fans are a disgrace to basketball

vCash
    btw hes around 40. and hes declining you can tell and his game is far from polished he's a shooting guard who can't shoot. So I'm not expecting much

[I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

vCash
    DWade is very much in decline.. He's a top 15 player in the NBA still, and I give him a decent shot to get to the Hall, though he never really could shoot. I admire him for getting in the paint the way he does though.
    Check Us out at http://profbdaily.com
    "We analyze what you see on Sundays"

vCash
    I dont think I'd have him cracking the top 20.

vCash
    Id rather have the flash in the pan than a steady guy like Reggie so I have Wade in the top 20 pretty easily

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    It doesn't matter as the weren't on a winning organization (Lakers, Celtics) so they couldn't possibly win a ship.
    How so?

MJ, Isiah, Hakeem, Duncan led franchises that never won anything prior to them arriving to multiple titles. Why couldn't Malone/Stockton led a franchise to one title? Dirk, Wade, Barry have done that.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    top 30 without thinking that hard on the list

vCash
    top25-30 but he has time to go up in more into the top 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    btw hes around 40. and hes declining you can tell and his game is far from polished he's a shooting guard who can't shoot. So I'm not expecting much
    Your only a full decade off.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast