Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    AJ Green has been great, except week 1 where I lost because of him

I'm rolling the dice that Dez and Julio will start playing better, Dez played pretty well last week.

That flex is hard man if you are in PPR go Britt

I'd go Brady because I think it will be a shoot out

btw be careful taking my advice I'm 1 and ****ing 3

vCash
    nah its a non-PPR. i think im gonna roll with bush, cause even when forte was playing he still got like 35-40 yards and a TD or 2 and britt hast shown anything yet
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    If we decide to do one next year how likely will it be that it's a war to decide who picks Foster first

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    If we decide to do one next year how likely will it be that it's a war to decide who picks Foster first
    dibs
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Rob Bironas almost got me as many points as mike wallace did last night but i'll take 14 points from my kicker any day
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    and i had just released bironas for the kid out of st louis (who is a stud btw, with two kicks over 55 in one game, drafted AFTER Bullock)
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    well I made some trades: i gave up miles austin for alfred morris, and traded dwayne bowe for kyle rudolph (fred davis going down put me in the hurt)

my team now looks like
    qb-Aaron Rodgers
    Rb-Stevan Ridley, Trent Richardson, Alfred Morris
    Wr-A.J. Green, Hakeem Nicks, Denarious Moore, Kenny Britt, Torrey Smith, Titus Young.
    Te-Kyle Rudolph, Dennis Pitta, Brandon Myers
    D-Seahawks, Rams.

I'm 4-3.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    I'm 4-3 and oh man did I get screwed by luck/injury. I decided to bench both gore and v-jack this week (that's 45 points in my league last week) in favor of MJD (.6 points pre-injury) and Kenny Britt (3 points). My opponent also had drew Bree's and his 25 points in the first half. Despite all that, I still only lost by 8.

So despite having scored the 2nd most points in my league, I'm 4-3 and 4th in my league cause I've had the worst luck in the league. Teams have scored more against me than any other team by over 60 points!

I really wish I could cash in on a trade with either Brady or Big Ben to help at RB, but no ones biting.

One last thing: who do I start this week, Josh Gordon or Kenny Britt?
    Last edited by astrosmaniac; 10-25-2012 at 03:46 PM.

vCash
    I would start Britt.

vCash
    Gordon has been having big games but Titans are playing weak Colts defense, and Titans defense is pretty weak also which means it could be a "shoot out" if it is even worthy of such a name.

vCash
    That's what I thought when they played the bills last week (much weaker D than Indy and a true shoot out) and he scored 3 points :/

vCash
    Tony Romo or Philip Rivers tomorrow

vCash
    i would say tony because of his superior weapns. i feel like he has a better chance of putting up 300 yards and 2-3 tds than rivers does right now
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    i just straight dominated.

Brady gets me like 28 point
    Gronk gets me 26.6
    Martin gets me 34

those 3 alone have outscored my opponent.

and i still have gore tomorrow night. oh how sweet it is

vCash
    ahh started Rivers over Romo, got home from my brother's baseball game, saw that Romo had 3 ints, -5 points was like aww yea, Rivers had a bad day but Romo is even worse, Romo throws it 62 times, only completes 30 passes but still threw 2 touchdowns ran 1 in and got a **** load of points but it shouldn't hurt me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast