Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX:23888559
    So the other day, 6 dudes tried to car jack Amir khan in his 100k range rover and apparently khan and his brother jumped out the car and started scraping w them and knocked out like 3 of them.

Pretty fcking awesome if ya ask me.
    I'm surprised they didn't knock him out with his glass chin.

vCash
    Who tries to steal a car without a gun lol
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls_world23 View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't knock him out with his glass chin.
    They had a knife. Wrong move considering hitting him on the chin would've been more effective.

vCash
    I don't think guns are as accessible in England as the USA, but I may be just talking out of my ***.

vCash
    No your right, they aren't. But they (khan and his brother) were pretty stupid and brave to fight back. Though I think the papers have over exaggerated a little.

would have made some good youtube footage. lol

vCash
    People can say what they want about khan, but no one can accuse him of ever being a *****. My buddy once said to me that when khan said he wanted to fight pac and Floyd and could beat them, he wasn't joking, in his mind he believes he can beat them.

I don't know if its bravery or stupidity, but the guy will fight anyone.

vCash
    A bit of both. I do respect him for wanting to fight anyone though.

vCash
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...ure%3Dyoutu.be

This is one of the thugs who claims it was him and his buddies who tried to hijack khan, and that khan and his brother got there azz whooped. Take it w a grain of salt, but it's funny as hell.

vCash
    Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2At1ZFGeO
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Edward Chaykovsky

Former champion Amir Khan was pretty open about his reasons for firing trainer Freddie Roach. When the British star was interviewed a few weeks ago, he said the main reason for making a change was the high volume of fighters that Roach was working with. Khan said grew tired of sharing training camps with Manny Pacquiao and other boxers who are working Roach.

Khan then hired Virgil Hunter, who himself is starting to build a big roster of boxers at his gym in California.

Another reason for splitting with Roach, according to Khan, is the trainer's day to day battle with Parkinson's disease. Khan believes Roach's condition is getting worse and the disease is starting to affect his routines as a trainer.

"Freddie's illness, it's very hard to see him as he's getting older. I believe that he's getting worse, and I wish him all the best. Freddie is still, with the Parkinson's disease, doing a great job working the mitts and working with fighters day in, day out. I just believe that I need someone who is going to work me that bit harder and get the best out of me," Khan said.

Khan returns on December 15th in a Showtime televised fight against Carlos Molina.
    What a low blow by Khan. Im starting to dislike this guy more and more.

vCash
    What a low blow by Khan. Im starting to dislike this guy more and more.
    Agreed. It's not Freddie's fault that Amir fought Danny's game. It's his fault for not sticking to his own. I now hope Molina wins.

vCash

Guerrero: Khan a Straight Scumbag For Roach Comments
    Posted by: Chris Robinson on 11/2/2012 .

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Chris Robinson

Major headlines were made when former junior welterweight champion Amir Khan decided to part ways with his trainer Freddie Roach following his disastrous 4th round TKO loss to Danny Garcia on July14th.

And despite now seeming to be within himself as he trains under the guidance of Virgil Hunter in Northern California, Khan still can’t seem to fully distance himself from Roach these days.

During a press conference in Los Angeles on Tuesday to hype up his Dec. 15 bout with Carlos Molina at the LA Sports Arena, Khan spoke on his training relationship with Roach and seemed to hint why he felt the need to look for a new coach.

“It's hard to see him older and getting worse,” stated Khan of Roach. “I wish him the best. Freddie, with the Parkinson's disease, he was struggling with instructions and couldn't move as well.”

While inside of the Phase One Sports Gym in Las Vegas with former champion and welterweight contender Robert Guerrero on Thursday, I was curious for his thoughts on Khan’s situation. Prepping for a Nov. 24 showdown with Andre Berto, Guerrero admits that he keeps his eyes on all the action taking place at 140 pounds and claims that he wasn’t surprised when Amir was halted by Garcia.

“I knew that was going to happen,” Guerrero would tell me. “And I think if they fight, every time that will happen. Amir Khan just don’t have a chin, that’s it. I take my hat off to Danny Garcia. I’m happy for him. He went out there and knocked out Khan. A little bit sad that he got to him before I did but he did his thing and all you can do is congratulate him.”

As far as Khan’s remarks towards Roach’s condition, Guerrero felt he was completely out of line.

“For him to say that, that’s straight being a scumbag,” added Guerrero. “His next fight is going to show. Time is going to tell. The guy can’t take a punch. You can’t blame that on Freddie Roach.”

It should be noted that Khan has since came forward to try to dispel the notion that he is out to blame Roach for any of his recent performances.

"Hey guys I didn’t say [Freddie Roach] is a bad trainer; he’s [one] of the best out there and took my career to a high,” Khan stated via his personal Twitter account. “I blame myself for the losses in my career. Not blaming [Freddie Roach] or anyone. I just needed a change.

I hope Molina destroys Khan so he has no one else to blame
    Last edited by bulls_world23; 11-02-2012 at 01:14 PM.

vCash
    Get off of Amir's Dick ! Amir Khan is going to prove everybody wrong and knock Molina out in the 2nd round. Amir Khan is a class act, It's true Freddie is being held back because of his disease. There is no need to hide that, Virgil will bring the best out of khan and he will dominate the 140 pound division. A rematch between Danny Garcia and Amir Khan would be a win for Amir because Amir wouldn't go for a KO and Go the distance. Amir tried to prove he had KO power against Garcia when he didn't but if they fought again Amir would take Garcia all 12 rounds and win a UD. Amir was clearly out boxing Garcia the first couple of rounds but got hit with a good left hook. Amir Khan will return to be one of the best p4p fighters in the world under Virgil. Quote me!

vCash
    Lol... Khan isn't knocking him out in the second round. When you have a glass chin like Khan your doomed for failure.

vCash
    Lol... Khan isn't knocking him out in the second round. When you have a glass chin like Khan your doomed for failure.
    Glass chin? Lololol Khan does not have a glass chin. Danny Garcia caught him on his neck and he still got up after that. Prescott caught Amir On the chin, I'll give you that but Amir got up only to be stopped a couple seconds later. He took punches from Maidana and Lamont Peterson. Amir Having a glass chin is totally false.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Future_knick View Post
    Glass chin? Lololol Khan does not have a glass chin. Danny Garcia caught him on his neck and he still got up after that. Prescott caught Amir On the chin, I'll give you that but Amir got up only to be stopped a couple seconds later. He took punches from Maidana and Lamont Peterson. Amir Having a glass chin is totally false.
    Did you see Amir running for his life for the last 6 rounds? Lol he will never be elite. He's not bad by any means but hes never going to be a real top class fighter
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast