Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Embiid-Noel tandem

what you guys thinking of it??

vCash
    I love what the 76'ers are doing.

I just hope they can get that young wing player, that can create plays for others.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!PSD's bye Mamba!
    vCash
    Considering they have played a combined 0 games together and 0 games in the NBA, idk what to think. It's always nice to have young talent with potential though.
    (2/1/2015)
    Kevin Durant Verified account ‏@KDTrey5 16 Jul 2010

Now everybody wanna play for the heat and the Lakers? Let's go back to being competitive and going at these peoples!

vCash
    Curious how they are going to work together being as Noel was drafted as a center and now they just drafted Embiid. Are they just going to get in each others way in the paint even thought I know embiid can hit that outside jumper with some consistency his post moves are to good for him to be outside the paint on most possessions.

vCash
    very smart, if u can't get wiggins/parker you will be real dumb to pass up embid, regardless of need.
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    LeBron is NEVER winning another championship

vCash
    The Hurt Towers..

vCash
    Studly.
    this my sig

vCash
    the sixers had the best draft they stockpiled talent

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

vCash
    A Medical Staff's worst nightmare

vCash
    A foot injury on a big man is straight murder. I wouldn't have drafted him with the third pick. That can be a chronic problem. Too risky
    The triangle

vCash
    its perfect because they can tank again and in like 3 years when these guys are healthy and overseas talent is ready they will be good

vCash
    Is Embiid even gonna play this year or is Philly gonna sit him and tank again? I think it can work with those 2. Noel has worked on his mid range game by all accounts and I think Embiid can be OK in that area as well. They're not two space clogging clunkers. If both are healthy they could be great together IMO.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

vCash
    Philly should just sit Embiid the entire year and have him get completely 100% healthy for next year. Do nothing but study the game, tape, and light work on his post and footwork etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Is Embiid even gonna play this year or is Philly gonna sit him and tank again? I think it can work with those 2. Noel has worked on his mid range game by all accounts and I think Embiid can be OK in that area as well. They're not two space clogging clunkers. If both are healthy they could be great together IMO.
    They won't rush him, but I doubt they sit him out the whole season just for the hell of it.

I said in the Noel thread that I think he'll still be the best player of the 2013 draft. I think Embiid, if he's healthy, will be the best player in this draft. So yeah...that pretty much sums up how I feel. And I think their injury concerns have been overblown, big time. I think Embiid, even with the injury/injuries presented less of a risk than Exum. We pretend like the only risk with these guys are injuries. That's just not true. The risk that they just don't pan out is very real too. Exum has that risk. Even Wiggins has that risk offensively. Parker has that risk defensively. Embiid doesn't have that risk at all.
    this my sig

vCash
    I love it if they can get Andrew Bynum back to go with them..........crickets, crickets

#fiftyfive

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast