Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Penguins PSD Fan of the Year

I know we are in a lock out and don't know when the season will start but I thought I'd post the season questions I have chosen for this year. I am going to lock this thread after posting them and unlock it when we know when the season will begin. The questions and values may change before then depending on how many games are missed.

I have decided to make the season questions worth 100 total points. I also have 6 months (Oct-Mar) scheduled to be at 50 points a piece and then I figured I'd add a twist for April and throw up some challenge questions. Of course this is all subject to change depending on when the season actually starts and how many games they play. Now on to the questions.

1.) Who will lead the Penguins in goals (5 points)?

2.) Who will lead the Penguins in blocked shots (5 points)?

3.) Who will lead the Penguins in Penalty Minutes (5 points)?

4.) How many points will Sidney Crosby have (10 points for exact, -1 for each point off)*?

5.) How many wins will Marc Andre Fleury have (10 points for exact, -2 for each win off)*?

6.) How many points will the Penguins finish the season with (15 points for exact, -2 for each 1 point off)*?

7.) How many goals will the Penguins score this season (10 for the closest answer, 7 for the second closest and 3 for the third closest)?

* There will be no negative points awarded for these questions.
    Last edited by burgh_fan66; 01-06-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    I suppose I can announce this contest open.

vCash
    1.) Who will lead the Penguins in goals (5 points)?malkin

2.) Who will lead the Penguins in blocked shots (5 points)?orpik

3.) Who will lead the Penguins in Penalty Minutes (5 points)?cooke

4.) How many points will Sidney Crosby have (10 points for exact, -1 for each point off)*?87

5.) How many wins will Marc Andre Fleury have (10 points for exact, -2 for each win off)*?26

6.) How many points will the Penguins finish the season with (15 points for exact, -2 for each 1 point off)*?74

7.) How many goals will the Penguins score this season (10 for the closest answer, 7 for the second closest and 3 for the third closest)? 140
    Last edited by jrm2054; 01-14-2013 at 04:50 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by burgh_fan66 View Post

1.) Who will lead the Penguins in goals (5 points)? Malkin

2.) Who will lead the Penguins in blocked shots (5 points)? Martin

3.) Who will lead the Penguins in Penalty Minutes (5 points)? Cooke

4.) How many points will Sidney Crosby have (10 points for exact, -1 for each point off)*? 74

5.) How many wins will Marc Andre Fleury have (10 points for exact, -2 for each win off)*? 23

6.) How many points will the Penguins finish the season with (15 points for exact, -2 for each 1 point off)*? 65

7.) How many goals will the Penguins score this season (10 for the closest answer, 7 for the second closest and 3 for the third closest)? 137

* There will be no negative points awarded for these questions.
    Thanks for doing this again Burgh. Looking forward to adding another title to my signature

vCash
    Just for clarity sake. I think I'm going to chnage the point distibrution to:

Season: 60
    Jan: 30
    Feb: 40
    Mar: 40
    Apr: 30 (+ extras)
    Total: 200

So this portion is worth 30% of the standings.

vCash
    Hoping for a little more interest than just 3 players. Contest is open until game time Saturday and I'll get the January portion up in the next day or two.

vCash
    Yeah, I'll need more competitors to make it a little interesting. Otherwise, might as well just hand me the trophy

vCash

2.) Who will lead the Penguins in blocked shots (5 points)? orpik

3.) Who will lead the Penguins in Penalty Minutes (5 points)?glass

4.) How many points will Sidney Crosby have (10 points for exact, -1 for each point off)*? 80

5.) How many wins will Marc Andre Fleury have (10 points for exact, -2 for each win off)*? 29

6.) How many points will the Penguins finish the season with (15 points for exact, -2 for each 1 point off)*? 81

7.) How many goals will the Penguins score this season (10 for the closest answer, 7 for the second closest and 3 for the third closest)?146
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    This is unlikely to occur but in case of a tie the 1st tiebreaker will be whoever is the closest to question #7 and if we still have a tie we will go in reverse order (eg the 2nd tiebreaker is whoever is closest to #6, 3rd is whoever is closest to #5, etc).

vCash
    1.) Who will lead the Penguins in goals (5 points)?
    Malkin

2.) Who will lead the Penguins in blocked shots (5 points)?
    Brooks Orpik

3.) Who will lead the Penguins in Penalty Minutes (5 points)?
    James Neal

4.) How many points will Sidney Crosby have (10 points for exact, -1 for each point off)*?

5.) How many wins will Marc Andre Fleury have (10 points for exact, -2 for each win off)*?

6.) How many points will the Penguins finish the season with (15 points for exact, -2 for each 1 point off)*?

7.) How many goals will the Penguins score this season (10 for the closest answer, 7 for the second closest and 3 for the third closest)?

vCash

2.) Who will lead the Penguins in blocked shots (5 points)? Orpik

3.) Who will lead the Penguins in Penalty Minutes (5 points)? Neal

4.) How many points will Sidney Crosby have (10 points for exact, -1 for each point off)*? 45 points

5.) How many wins will Marc Andre Fleury have (10 points for exact, -2 for each win off)*? 28

6.) How many points will the Penguins finish the season with (15 points for exact, -2 for each 1 point off)*? 58

7.) How many goals will the Penguins score this season (10 for the closest answer, 7 for the second closest and 3 for the third closest)? 145

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer