Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    I was definitely surprised. Looking back to the episode I should have known something would happen though.

I like Dana but I hate her story line. Hope that dies. The mike story line has potential

Is it weird that I'm rooting for both brody and the cia?
    It's really hard to pick sides on this show, one of the things that makes it great. Next few episodes are supposed to be great

vCash
    I'm finally caught up.

This show is amazing.

That is all.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    I like the show but there are a few parts of season 2 that just bug the hell out of me. Mostly that Claire Daines' character is supposedly in love with Brody when all they did was **** for a weekend in a cabin, that **** just came out of left field and the show would be so much better without playing that angle.
    That was all they did together, but remember the beginning of the first season, she watched him basically day and night, when he was alone and not putting up a front for the wife and kids, when he was scared and sitting in the corner, when he was getting dressed in front of the mirror, when he was having sex with his wife... She fell asleep watching him, and woke up watching him. And then, that weekend in the cabin, he ended up being someone she could relate to, that went through a lot of the same things she did over there. It was a pretty natural progression for her, really.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    That was all they did together, but remember the beginning of the first season, she watched him basically day and night, when he was alone and not putting up a front for the wife and kids, when he was scared and sitting in the corner, when he was getting dressed in front of the mirror, when he was having sex with his wife... She fell asleep watching him, and woke up watching him. And then, that weekend in the cabin, he ended up being someone she could relate to, that went through a lot of the same things she did over there. It was a pretty natural progression for her, really.
    I'm still not sure she actually does love him. I think she has been using sex to manipulate Brody to get what she wants, kind of how she used it to get information out of him in the first season. The reason I believe this is in the first episode of the first season, she puts the moves on Saul after he finds out she's had surveillance on Brody. Seems to be her go to move to get people to get them to do what she wants. The problem is that her bipolar condition really makes it difficult to tell if she is being honest or leading him on.
    "Hitting is better than sex." Reggie Jackson

“The only reason I don't like playing in the World Series is I can't watch myself play." Reggie Jackson

vCash
    Yeah that's a big thing I've tossed around in my head, I have no idea if this is all some big act by Carrie to make Brody think he has her wrapped around his finger, or if she's just in a crazy zone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. October View Post
    I'm still not sure she actually does love him. I think she has been using sex to manipulate Brody to get what she wants, kind of how she used it to get information out of him in the first season. The reason I believe this is in the first episode of the first season, she puts the moves on Saul after he finds out she's had surveillance on Brody. Seems to be her go to move to get people to get them to do what she wants. The problem is that her bipolar condition really makes it difficult to tell if she is being honest or leading him on.
    She doesn't just use it to get what she wants, she uses it to fill a void.

Also from the first season, when she figured out Brody's finger-tapping thing, she was at a jazz club, meeting a random guy she was about to go home with. From this season, when she got all dressed up and was about to go out, she was pretty clearly about to do it again. She isn't getting any information from the guy at the club, it's just sex, because I think overall she's a very lonely person. Think about how often a scene starts with her, in a room, by herself.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    I thought last night's episode was pretty solid. Not terribly impressive, but it was much more smooth and well-put-together than the week prior's episode. It's definitely doing a good job building up the characters and what's really going on with them. This is going to be hard on Brody, and I'm not sure how far he can be pushed.

It was great to get a little more Saul. The hit-and-run scenario is going to play out better than I thought. And then there was the kiss...

Just another great character-driven episode. Better than the episode before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Yeah that's a big thing I've tossed around in my head, I have no idea if this is all some big act by Carrie to make Brody think he has her wrapped around his finger, or if she's just in a crazy zone.
    The truth is no one knows. I mean the show was built on this very notion. Brady switching allegiance to the terrorists. Carrie is so obsessed with the Abu Nazir hunt that she has almost become part of them. she is in love with the notion. To support this notion they brought in Sol and that woman to really get the message through to us.

I don't think she is playing Brody but I do think it's all part of where do we as humans draw the line between good and bad.

And that's also why some of us are rooting for both the CIA and Brody! The writers of this show are playing on our emotions and showing us that switching allegiances is possible and can be done very easily.

To me this past episode was probably the best one yet, because it truly spoke to us and showed us that when you become obsessed with something your love and devotion will shift with you, even if that thing is evil.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    I am still having difficulties reconciling my feelings on what should happen to Brody.

Quality episode, I liked how the manslaughter didn't end up being its own teen drama and jumped into the main story of the show.

And Saul's storyline was very very well acted.

vCash
    tonights episode really ruined the show for me

nazir is basically a bin laden equivalent and he somehow gets into the USA undetected?

vCash
    Next week should be crazy.

vCash
    best show in TV

vCash
    It's getting a little far fetched, while last year was just perfection. Should have ended it in one season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    tonights episode really ruined the show for me

nazir is basically a bin laden equivalent and he somehow gets into the USA undetected?
    Yeah. I bit weird. Didn't bother me though. I'm sure there are ways you can explain it somewhat plausibly.

Funniest episode ever, BTW. I lol'd at least 4 times. Great episode overall. ****'s about to hit the fan.

vCash
    Anybody see the Homeland skit on SNL? Pretty good stuff.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...eland/1423664/
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast