Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    if saul really is a double-agent, i would be seriously disappointed... sleeper cell already did the "muslim terrorist masquerading as a public leader jew" story arc.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    if saul really is a double-agent, i would be seriously disappointed... sleeper cell already did the "muslim terrorist masquerading as a public leader jew" story arc.
    Yep. I think Brodie AND Saul being terrorists is too much.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I haven't watched the first two episodes yet, so I don't really know how the Saul-bad conclusions are forming, but I have thought that since mid-S1.

They have dropped subtle hints a lot, actually. The most telling, to me, is when he interviews the dude that cut himself. Before the interview, he hugged him closely while speaking Arabic softly. He definitely could have slipped the blade then, and probably gave him instructions to kill himself.

I don't know if it is true, but there is evidence to prove it looking back at the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Yeah if you catch up you will definitely see why. Just the first thing i thought of when i saw the end of episode 2. Don't know what other route they can take this early in the season unless If they try to follow Brody to get contact to nazir. The more i think about it the more I think Saul is involved.

vCash
    The more I think about it, my big question would be, why would Saul give the go on the operation if he is a terrorist?

vCash
    Makes sense too could be for the greater cause. All i know is that the video better be the one we saw earlier in the season and not a different one. I'd be pissed if they did that.

vCash
    Well, just caught up. Shocking they gave up the tape, obviously some other big swerve is planned or else this show is done in two seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Originally Brody was supposed to die and they would set up a new plot in season two, but he did such a good job they decided to keep him around (while season 1 would have been all time epic if he did die, I'm glad he lived).

I don't know how I'm going to feel about the show when Brody is gone, if they don't come up with a really creative new bad guy I'd almost the show rather end (will never happen). They set the bar incredibly high for themselves.

Edit: lots of old join dates on this page ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    I miss Sleeper Cell. Farak was so awesome.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    I don't think Saul is bad. If you pay attention to the tape, it can be interpreted in very different ways. Theres a lot of ambiguity there and I think the rest of the season is going to revolve around Carrie not going nuts over another lead as well as working with Saul to gather intelligence on a possible Vice President.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    I miss Sleeper Cell. Farak was so awesome.
    yeah man, that was an awesome-but-short-lived show

it was this and 24 rolled into one, with almost perfect execution. it was a show that was definitely ahead of the curve.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Episode was nerve racking to watch.

Don't know how I'm going to deal when all the **** with Brody blows up.

vCash
    I hate how the tape was a no-show until the very last minutes. Still a good episode, but why did he have to kill the dude? He could just move away from him till the phone call is over, or hang up.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I liked the episode, but can someone please explain to me why the CIA of all people is using Skype to discuss an operation with agents in Lebanon? I mean are you kidding me?
    Gotta pay some bills lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I hate how the tape was a no-show until the very last minutes. Still a good episode, but why did he have to kill the dude? He could just move away from him till the phone call is over, or hang up.

Yea about 20 minutes and said to myself they are saving this for the last 5 minutes of this episode

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast